dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just for clarification here, you can play double disc games but only up to a certain point (where they ask you to swap disc) for the time being? But this will be possible in the future.

spadagoal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
linkinworm said:
waninkokos(maybe wiigators depends on how much code they swapped) has support(from what iv tested) for 2 disk games with the reinserting of disks so just wait it out lol

Is that already released or is it going to be released soon?

micahkanchan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
linkinworm said:
waninkokos(maybe wiigators depends on how much code they swapped) has support(from what iv tested) for 2 disk games with the reinserting of disks so just wait it out lol
...does the next version offer a lot of improvements? (cause rev 2 and rev 3 werent really that big of an improvement from rev 1..i actually prefer rev 1..but wtv)

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well all the revisions have the code for getting 2 disc games working, its just that once a game goes in, thats all it sees. If you take it out it still thinks its there until you reset the Wii.

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
Golfman560 said:
Well all the revisions have the code for getting 2 disc games working, its just that once a game goes in, thats all it sees. If you take it out it still thinks its there until you reset the Wii.
which is fixed in the upcomeing version(not released yet for the other person asking), were just trying to get more games working 1st because its not worth releaseing for one thing.

spadagoal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
linkinworm said:
Golfman560 said:
which is fixed in the upcomeing version(not released yet for the other person asking), were just trying to get more games working 1st because its not worth releaseing for one thing.

Ok awesome, thanks mate

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...