Hacking Metal Gear Solid twin snakes freezes after konami logo.

JJBro1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have softmii installed and the gamecube backuplauncher on and everytime i try to load twin snakes I get stuck at the konami logo.The game is ntsc my wii is ntsc, what is going on? 3.2U IOS249

JJBro1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mrkinator said:
Like it says in the compatibility thread, you press b to start the game. You know when it shows the Wiigator screen, with which buttons you can press to load a game?
and everytime i do that my tv loses signal with the wii

bugaveli

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have to use B button at the backup channel to get it to go past the konami screen. If i force ntsc it locks up. of course this has been addressed 5 million times like everything on this forum. gooooooogle

"Try using multi game iso creator - http://www.tehskeen.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4594 which will let you put multiple games on one disc, and launch them through GCOS. This helps games that crash on logos for me with my mod chip. It seems to generally make compatibility much better for gamecube games."

Mine is on multi disc as well all you have to do is load the game with B button and it goes past konami

JJBro1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SenorClean said:
Try using multi game iso creator - http://www.tehskeen.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4594 which will let you put multiple games on one disc, and launch them through GCOS. This helps games that crash on logos for me with my mod chip. It seems to generally make compatibility much better for gamecube games.
do i burn it by itself or along with disk 2?

Liquidfire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Much appreciated, I had to burn the 2 discs seperately and then use wiigaters backup launcher and press b the load the custom mios.

The multidisc doesnt work for me, but this method works great. Thanks agian.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1