Gaming Metal Gear Solid series?

Abu_Senpai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
So I have heard a lot about the MGS game series especially the psp released versions
However I have a question

I brought mgs portable ops I think before and I hated it I mean
I didn't like the whole stealth thing
I'm not into that genre however Mgs peace walker looks cool and I have a few questions

Are all the PSP MGS games stealth
What is the best on the psp rank them please
Do any still have infrastructure capacity

However I really enjoyed Manhunt 2 and that was stealth too but portable ops was too much stealth
So is peace walker different
I just want to play a COD like game!

Hargrun

Support the arts! (The games, silly.)
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Abu_Senpai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Yes. (Since MGA are card games.)

1. Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

Ah... I really doubt. Unless someone is still playing Special Ops+ using "alternate methods".

Errr... There's COD for PSP.

1 what is special ops?
2.cod on the psp sucks btw cita one looks amazing

Btw thanks for your feedback brother

Hargrun

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
MGS: Peace Walker is a must-have title for every PSP owner. If you haven't played it yet, you should rectify that mistake immediately.
And my only tip would be... PLAY WITH SOMEONE... Cuz face bosses alone can be a real pain in the ass if you don't like grinding.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
And my only tip would be... PLAY WITH SOMEONE... Cuz face bosses alone can be a real pain in the ass if you don't like grinding.
I enjoyed the challenge of going against the bosses solo, it was a pleasant change from the numerous games that hold your hand throughout the campaign. :)

Reactions: Hargrun

Abu_Senpai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
I enjoyed the challenge of going against the bosses solo, it was a pleasant change from the numerous games that hold your hand throughout the campaign. :)

What do you mean by grinding
And do MGS peace walker have infrastructure mode
I don't have anyone to play with on Adhoc
What is the mgs portable ops expansion does it have a working online

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
What do you mean by grinding
Bosses were tough, so you had a genuine reason to do side missions and research - you needed top-notch equipment to get through the game. I don't think the game has infrastructure mode (not on the PSP, at least - I know the PS3 version has it), but multiplayer is not required to finish it.

Abu_Senpai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Bosses were tough, so you had a genuine reason to do side missions and research - you needed top-notch equipment to get through the game. I don't think the game has infrastructure mode (not on the PSP, at least - I know the PS3 version has it), but multiplayer is not required to finish it.

mgs portable ops plus looks good and online apparently works

zeello

The reason we can't have nice things.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just beat the APC. So far I'm not in love with this game but maybe it gets better.

edit: Just beat Pupa. The game is okay I guess.

Haseeb_BSAA

Game Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
I've played MGS Peacewalker online using Pro C Online Client , I could chat with people , I even entered a match but unfortunately it always showed connection error after I started walking , its because I couldn't enable UPNP or DMZ on my router.

BTW , I have both Portable Ops and Peace Walker , I also can't play more than 15 minutes just because its tooo much shitty stealth.

Reactions: Abu_Senpai

Abu_Senpai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
BTW , I have both Portable Ops and Peace Walker , I also can't play more than 15 minutes just because its tooo much shitty stealth.

Seriously are they stealth I HATE STEALTH

I've played MGS Peacewalker online using Pro C Online Client , I could chat with people , I even entered a match but unfortunately it always showed connection error after I started walking , its because I couldn't enable UPNP or DMZ on my router.

Also haseeb is metal gear solid portable ops working online normal way I mean

Reactions: Haseeb_BSAA

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If you don't like stealth then the series is nothing for you. With the exception of Rising Revengance but that game has no guns.
Peace walker is the game that imo needs less stealth than the others as you can simply run and gun your way through (but your score will go shit).
The bosses were designed by the guys from capcom who did monster hunter so they are perfectly balanced to be challenging in both single and multiplayer although playing with someone is often the definitive game experience.
Peacewalker is also the game that provided a "leveling system" where you recruit people to boost the stats of your base and depending on the level of your base you can develop better weapons and utility items (or a banana gun that does absolutely nothing).

Reactions: Abu_Senpai

Haseeb_BSAA

Game Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Seriously are they stealth I HATE STEALTH
Yes yes bro , only stealth!
Also haseeb is metal gear solid portable ops working online normal way I mean
No , Metal Gear Solid games for psp only has adhoc mode , infrastructure is only via Pro C online.
If you don't like stealth then the series is nothing for you. With the exception of Rising Revengance but that game has no guns.
Peace walker is the game that imo needs less stealth than the others as you can simply run and gun your way through (but your score will go shit).
The bosses were designed by the guys from capcom who did monster hunter so they are perfectly balanced to be challenging in both single and multiplayer although playing with someone is often the definitive game experience.
Peacewalker is also the game that provided a "leveling system" where you recruit people to boost the stats of your base and depending on the level of your base you can develop better weapons and utility items (or a banana gun that does absolutely nothing).

I'm waiting for MGS 5 The Phantom Pain , I have so much expectations from this game and I hope it'll be a lot better than the old ones :D MGS goes open world!

Hargrun

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Tip, if you have something to add to a post don't make another post immediately after this one (aka double posting), simply use the edit tool.

Also, don't play some Hideo Kojima games if you don't like using your brain. It's a waste of time.

Seriously, it's sooo sad when some players fail to understand the whole concept of a game and go around calling it a "shitty game". :cry:

Reactions: Foxi4

Abu_Senpai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Thanks all 3 of you
I don't hate all stealth games
I just hate 24/7 stealth types

I'm waiting for MGS 5 The Phantom Pain , I have so much expectations from this game and I hope it'll be a lot better than the old ones :D MGS goes open world!

Lots of games are considering or already open world eg
Shadow of mordor
Mgs 5
Star wars

Also
To Hagrun
"Reminding that feedback is always welcome!"

I just want to say something
Im sure lots of us are dying to give you feedback..... just not the type you would expect

Hargrun

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Errrr... Again, double posting.

If you think that with "open-world" they're making a "Grand Theft Metal Gear" I have to crush your hopes cuz it will be a stealth game as well (but with new stealth stuff). This can make the multiplayer ridiculously fun if you ask me! Silent, but still fun.

To Hagrun
"Reminding that feedback is always welcome!"

I just want to say something
Im sure lots of us are dying to give you feedback..... just not the type you would expect
I'm expecting constructive criticism to make my thread more organized and useful as possible.

So go ahead, my body is ready. ._."

Abu_Senpai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Errrr... Again, double posting.

If you think that with "open-world" they're making a "Grand Theft Metal Gear" I have to crush your hopes cuz it will be a stealth game as well (but with new stealth stuff). This can make the multiplayer ridiculously fun if you ask me! Silent, but still fun.

I'm expecting constructive criticism to make my thread more organized and useful as possible.

So go ahead, my body is ready. ._."

I don't expect a grand theft metal gear
That would suck

And even if you spent all your feminine life preparing you still wouldn't be ready for my feedback

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You need a Tylenol pm