Metal Gear Rising- VGA 2011 Trailer leaked

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
So this game is basically Devil May Cry with a MGS paint job. You know... I'm okay with that.
No, it's basically Bayonetta with a MGS paint job, which itself is Devil May Cry with a sex paint job.

Edit: Oh wow, I just read the Wiki page. It's now set after Guns of the Patriots? Welp.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I'll get the game since I really like the MGS serie, but I'm a bit sad that we still don't know precisely what was doing Raiden during MGS4... And the fact that it's a pure action game is also a great loss. I was looking forward to play some infiltration ninja-style game... Anyway, I'm sure it will be a great action game with all the talented people behind it.

D

Deleted_171835

60FPS.

0376_ma81.gif

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be honest, I don't understand all that "60 fps hype" for video games. Is it really that important ?

It looks smoother, sure. For a recent and topical example, take a look at Metal Gear Solid 3 HD. I think the updated framerate makes a bigger difference than the upgraded textures, but on the other hand I'm still using a fairly small SDTV, so I might not be the best judge.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It's all cool and dandy but solid 30 FPS > Choppy, fluctuating 60 FPS.

If it's done right, cool. If there will be slow-downs during really crowded scenes, then perhaps limiting the framerate would be a good idea.

geesee

Trophies
Website
don't have one
XP
Country
Netherlands
why............ ( this is SO not the next serie i was waiting for of metal gear series. i hope this is a spin off game. like the title is called metal gear rising as its not metal gear solid. never ever going to play a freakin hack and slash bull crapp :)

PyroSpark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why............ ( this is SO not the next serie i was waiting for of metal gear series. i hope this is a spin off game. like the title is called metal gear rising as its not metal gear solid. never ever going to play a freakin hack and slash bull crapp :)

Shame. This crap looks GOTY. GET HYPED.

geesee

Trophies
Website
don't have one
XP
Country
Netherlands

Shame. This crap looks GOTY. GET HYPED.

dude it will maybe, but still WTH has this game to do with Metal gear solid series it's just a pure spin-off game (like the new fable crapp) to win time (secretly) for the reall stuff like MGS :ninja: hehe I REALLY HOPE SO !!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...