Hacking Messed up on Wiiflow?

JimmyCheckers

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am new to the wii modding. I had just followed a simple guide off of groovy post

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/softmod-nintendo-wii-easy/

I followed the instructions and watch several videos after that on what I could do with it. I ended up with Wiiflow, which worked fine, I had a 750gb laptop hard drive that connected via usb. It was formatted FAT32. It even installed and played games perfectly.

The only step that messed this all up was adding WAD manager and trying to download emulated games. It filled up my storage and dumbly enough I formatted my Wii's system settings. I managed to restore the Wii, and I managed to reinstall Homebrew, but now Wiiflow takes a bit longer to load. Not really a problem.

Now it isn't reading my HDD, it says there isn't enough space. Or something. Sometimes its just stuck forever loading the Wiiflow logo too. I uninstalled and reinstalled HBC. I reformatted over and over again different hard drives, flash drives. The only thing I can install games to that work on wii flow is the SD card that holds the mod channels.

I have no idea what happened to Wiiflow or the harddrive. I read so many other old posts but I can't follow along with a few of them. A lot of them talk about changing the IOS which I don't know which to choose or why. I just know where to do it? I'm just lost. Any help and explanation on how it works or how to fix my specific problem is appreciated. Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte