DaMegaTaco

OP
Trophies
Website
nookazon.com
XP
Country
United States
So I tried to update my animal crossing via LAN and didn't realize it asked me to updated the firmware. After the update it reset the console and now I can not boot my emuNAND. Is there any way I can fix this without having to do something like reinstall the emuNAND from scratch? If I understand correctly the emuNAND is now a different firmware then my sysNAND and that's why it's not working; or am I not correct in thinking that. If I do the same thing as I run stock or sysNAND will that allow me to load my emuNAND as is? I do have a backup of my SD before I updated it on one computer, but I'm backing the current files up on another one that has space to do so; and I can't copy the old files over yet. Would that correct the issue or is the problem with files on the sd partition that I can't access from my PC?

Last edited by DaMegaTaco,

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
You just need to update Atmosphere and Hekate (if you use it) to the latest version. Then it will be able to boot the new firmware version.
See here how to do that (just ignore the part about updating the switch firmware as you have already done that): https://nh-server.github.io/switch-guide/extras/updating/

When you can boot EmuMMC again I advice you to either stay offline or use mitm dns in Atmosphere to block Nintendo servers so you don't accidentally update again in the future and avoid getting banned.

DaMegaTaco

OP
Trophies
Website
nookazon.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't actually ever go online... It updated as I updated animal crossing to the latest version from my non modded console and it sent over the update while I was running the emuNAND cfw. So then it doesn't matter if the firmware on the switch matches the firmware of the emuNAND? As if I boot sysNAND cfw it loads, but none of my installed games show up.

DaMegaTaco

OP
Trophies
Website
nookazon.com
XP
Country
United States
Didn't work.... This is what I get

Edit: actually I used the new fusee payload and it seems to be working, but where's the new hekete payload then?

Edit 2: nvm I see

Edit 3: All my installed games are now corrupted though... Is there any easy fix or do I just have to reinstall all of the games?

Edit 4: I just tried reinstalling animal crossing from the cartridge I own and it's saying that the data is corrupt still... What's going on now?

Attachments

• 16233916568071614866515135549238.jpg
    16233916568071614866515135549238.jpg
    716.2 KB · Views: 164

GCS

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
When you are in Hekate do you boot via fuse-primary payload or you click CFW emuMMC?

DaMegaTaco

OP
Trophies
Website
nookazon.com
XP
Country
United States
Something wierd just happened and it won't even boot into RCM when the jig is inside the switch even though it's set to boot into RCM even without it

Edit: NVM... Dunno what just happened there.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well it seems to be working (I'm not getting a message about sigpatch issue after hitting cfw emuMMC before booting), but all my game data are corrupt. Any easy way to go about fixing them without having to do a fresh reinstall? Can I just dump them using the dump tool then reinstall them from those NSP or will I need to reinstall it from a normal NSP? I'm trying to do a check corrupt data process since either way it already thinks it is corrupt and hoping it will correct it since the sigpatch issue seems fixed, but it's just barely almost finished.

Edit: Sweet! It seems to be all good... Thanks for helping me figure out the issue. I was seriously about to start crying over all this, which happened because I wanted to confirm boxing villagers still worked with the new ACNH version as someone on Twitter couldn't get it to work. I'm pretty sure their issue is just not matching the console date with their save data date.

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
How is your SD card formated? FAT32 or ExFAT?
FAT32 is highly recommended because ExFAT tends do get corrupted so if that is what you are using it could explain your problem. If that is the case I recommend that you change that.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't work.... This is what I get

Edit: actually I used the new fusee payload and it seems to be working, but where's the new hekete payload then?

Edit 2: nvm I see

Edit 3: All my installed games are now corrupted though... Is there any easy fix or do I just have to reinstall all of the games?

Edit 4: I just tried reinstalling animal crossing from the cartridge I own and it's saying that the data is corrupt still... What's going on now?
What title installer have you been using?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Water park was quite fun
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Water park was quite fun