Hacking Messed up my arm9lh build

Tybus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello guys, Im coming to you for help.

I used a9lh before and I updated to the latest firmware (11.4)... ofcourse all of my apps stoped working, and I tried to google my way arround this so I did this https://3ds.guide/updating-a9lh Stuck in section II since pressing START while booting wont do anything.

Soo... I deleted all my files and tried to do a kind of fresh a9lh build.

I went in to get all the files from https://3ds.guide/installing-arm9loaderhax . Since I'm on 11.4 with arm9lh already installed, I just skipped most of the steps and went in to update the a9lh with https://3ds.guide/updating-a9lh .

But its not working at all.

Perhaps I upgraded to 11.3, didnt update luma nor anything, got off my console for a while and updated to 11.4 and tried to fix it ther... Perhaps I lost my CFW for ever?

Thanks for the help guys :)

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First, why the hell didn't you google or come here when your problem started? Instead of just deleting everything all willy nilly.

What exactly do you have on your SD card at the moment?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'd like to think I've got a 4.5 NAND laying arround... But couldn't be sure.

I just formated my CPU, so I think I don't :unsure:
Dude are you trolling or really just that incompetent? Between this and deleting everything I'm not sure you know what you're doing so um, good luck.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I am going to try to be nice, but there's only so much sugarcoating I can put on this.
First, if you had A9LH already installed, you just needed to update it. Going through the whole guide again is a complete waste of time. A9LH wouldn't have made your games stop loading, if anything you most likely just needed to update whatever CFW you were running.
Second, deleting all of your files doesn't actually start the system from fresh, it just deletes your files. A9LH isn't installed on the SD card, it's installed directly into the system itself. As well deleting your files wouldn't have fixed the problem you were having. A 3DS isn't a computer, reformatting doesn't fix your issues...actually you really shouldn't use reformatting as a means of troubleshooting anything, it should only be the last resort.
Finally you shouldn't have lost your CFW, you just need to redownload the CFW to put it the "arm9loaderhax.bin" into the root of your SD card. Unless you have more issues that you aren't telling us

Reactions: Dionicio3
D

Deleted User

So everything stops working all of a sudden because you updated your firmware.Somthing doesn't add up,that doesn't happen unless your cfw is outdated.Usually that never has anything to do with a9lh unless you are using a9lh version 1 which is what gateways a9lh uses.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users