Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well, let's see if this becomes a reality.

"Just a reminder: Update to 5.5.1 and block updates if you have not done so already. The SALT team is now polishing IOSU for release".

https://twitter.com/hykemthedemon
"From this day on, there won’t be any way to contact me and any account or identity created after today using my alias DOES NOT BELONG TO ME.
After I deleted my Twitter handle and the grace period expired someone decided to register it back. This account is not associated in any way with me.
It belongs to Peter Miller (a.k.a. Ichii Giki, Peter Mary and petermary17) and I have no idea why he is pretending to be me."

I really wouldn't hold out any hope for that Twitter account.

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"From this day on, there won’t be any way to contact me and any account or identity created after today using my alias DOES NOT BELONG TO ME.
After I deleted my Twitter handle and the grace period expired someone decided to register it back. This account is not associated in any way with me.
It belongs to Peter Miller (a.k.a. Ichii Giki, Peter Mary and petermary17) and I have no idea why he is pretending to be me."

I really wouldn't hold out any hope for that Twitter account.
Wow. Ninja'd harder than Peters drive to shitpost on GBATemp.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So how we can know if someone is really going to launch IOSU exploit? because there are a lot of fakes in the web
Let's put it this way - if a real exploit were to be released, you'd know because there would be at least 10 threads about it.

Flux0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The message to take away from this is to not announce something long before it is ready for release.

The further out it is, the greater the chance something will happen to stop it.

Reactions: CJB100 and zoogie

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end