Hacking Message Board cleaner - Homebrew Request

Icecoolwas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible for someone to create and app that cleans all of your messages from your message board? I have millions I cba deleting 1by1.

samsam12

Test
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Icecoolwas said:
Is it possible for someone to create and app that cleans all of your messages from your message board? I have millions I cba deleting 1by1.

there's a solution

1. copy everything to your sd card (use the save file extractor on certain games)
2. Format

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
samsam12 said:
Icecoolwas said:

there's a solution

1. copy everything to your sd card (use the save file extractor on certain games)
2. Format
Nice solution
wacko.gif

Format to get rid of messages...nice...yeah, but doesn't that get rid OF EVERYTHING?

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you have anything legit downloaded, even after a format, you can still get those apps/games back.

Even if you weren't able to, just install the TP hack, get the Homebrew Channel, and install the Internet Channel from a wad, lol

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
-.- Format to get rid of messages...

Anyway, why it's that bad to have them?

I think also if you send a lot of photos to Message Board, it will format itself

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I still don't get the point... I mean, adding a secret to the console like the Gamecube when you hold Z you get the other sounds. So yeah, I barely realized Nintendo Channel doesn't read any Japanese games you've played, I don't see Naruto GNT:EX... and not on the message board... O.o

Okay, yeah, I want a photo deleter, I can't always find a photo on the message board so it's hard to delete.

samsam12

Test
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lostsoul5673 said:
I still don't get the point... I mean, adding a secret to the console like the Gamecube when you hold Z you get the other sounds. So yeah, I barely realized Nintendo Channel doesn't read any Japanese games you've played, I don't see Naruto GNT:EX... and not on the message board... O.o

Okay, yeah, I want a photo deleter, I can't always find a photo on the message board so it's hard to delete.

the nintendo channel does read japanese games. if you load games through GeckoOS, it always records it if it was 1/1/2000. go to the calendar and go back as far as you can.

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh, okay, I never knew that! I didn't see GNT EX or Homebrew channel on Nintendo Channel, of course I never used the HBC more than an hour I think...

I gonna show that to people and say, yup, I got it early.

And why did Nintendo put that in like if it came out before then... And it stops at 2028 or something.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No matter how long you have the Homebrew channel open for, it will only record 1 minute per session.

Meaning, you'd have to use it 60 times for the 1 hour minimum requirement for the Nintendo Channel.

DarkChris

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
No that's not true. My Homebrew Channel records each session correctly. So mine is used over than 15 hours. That's really more than 1 hour.

Killer Phantom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Either way, you should be able to extract them, edit and then import them back in much like Save File Installer/Extractor.

Shouldn't be too hard to do, eh? Each date will get its own .txt file, and then you can edit it or something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1