Mess of CIOS' installed on my wii.

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Blasingame, Apr 7, 2010.

1. Blasingame
    OP

Blasingame Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 1, 2009
    United States
    I've switched between installation kit's from CIOSCORP, to Wainiko's (sp?) to Hermes, to the CIOSX. Is there a tool I can use that will report to me what IOSs, CIOSs are installed?

I think my goal is to figure out what I have installed and tidy up what I have. Not going to delete any installed IOS or CIOS, would like to find if there is a way to clean up so I can pretty much know what I hae installed are the CIOSCORP and Hermes or CIOSX.

I apologize in advance if any topic was made for this, that I might have not found when using the search function.

Thanks.

2. arevir711

arevir711 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 9, 2010
    United States
    Connecticut
    I would recommend you use Multi-Mod Manger. Its a collection of tools that will let you manage all IOS, restore trucha bug, remove stubs, etc. Its a great program.

I prefer Wanikoko's cIOSx19 AND hermes v.5. There is a good post here on the best way to setup your Wii's IOS.

Good luck! [​IMG]

3. Blasingame
    OP

Newcomer
    Feb 1, 2009
    United States
    Excellent, that was what I was looking for a mod manager. I'm thinking about giving this Dark CORPS mod a try and I want to figure out how I can manage that with the current mods I have installed already. I was also gonna check that newbie's CIOS guide topic. Thanks for refering me to that other topic about the suggested setup.

4. XFlak

XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Sep 12, 2009
    Canada
    Ontario
    reinstalling cIOSs overwrite whatever u had there before...

so if ur not sure what rev of wanin's or hermes cios's u have, reinstall them, then u'll know!

also, if u want cioscorp (aka darkcorp) install it, if u don't uninstall it

5. Blasingame
    OP

Newcomer
    Feb 1, 2009
    United States
    I guess that's the sure fire way to figuring out that problem. I think I'd just like to look at a list of what CIOS's are installed and know instead of having to guess. But that method surly works.