Dead and alive
OP
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
One minute of silence to all the Australians that spend their Christmas under hot days and no snow.
A minute of silence for northern hemispherers who don’t get to go to the beach or enjoy fresh prawns and mangoes and cherries at Christmas. Also they don’t get to have 2 months of holidays at Christmas :-p

Reactions: VinsCool and ThoD

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
A minute of silence for northern hemispherers who don’t get to go to the beach or enjoy fresh prawns and mangoes and cherries at Christmas. Also they don’t get to have 2 months of holidays at Christmas :-p
We get 3 months in summer though and two weeks on Christmas, which overalls more holiday time for us!:D

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
OP
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
We get 3 months in summer though and two weeks on Christmas, which overalls more holiday time for us!:D
I think we have longer terms. Just looked it up and we only get a little over a month for summer holidays: 18 December - 29 January. Still, I liked having summer holidays available for visiting all my family at Xmas :)

Reactions: ThoD

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I think we have longer terms. Just looked it up and we only get a little over a month for summer holidays: 18 December - 29 January. Still, I liked having summer holidays available for visiting all my family at Xmas :)
To be honest, I would prefer to have Christmas when it's hot like it is there, makes it much easier to get around for all the getting around families force you to do during that time... Having to go out when it's raining is a pain, especially if you don't have a car!

PS: In extra honesty though and not much in festive spirit, I wish another tornado came through a certain part there in Queensland...

Reactions: Quantumcat

Polopop123

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
You get summer holidays at Christmas? That’s odd

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
You get summer holidays at Christmas? That’s odd

That how seasons and planets work.

you are not a flat earther are you?

and to think Polopop123 was a smart guy.

merry Xmas every one.

Last edited by Flame,

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I don’t get it
In northern hemisphere of Earth you got what is "normal" and in southern hemisphere you got the exact opposite (Coulomb law), so if it's summer in Europe for example, it's winter in Oceania and vise versa (weather wise, not actually winter, just snowy summer).

Polopop123

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
In northern hemisphere of Earth you got what is "normal" and in southern hemisphere you got the exact opposite (Coulomb law), so if it's summer in Europe for example, it's winter in Oceania and vise versa (weather wise, not actually winter, just snowy summer).
I know that but I was just saying it’s odd he gets his ‘summer holidays’ during winter. I’d presume everyone got it during summer regardless

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I know that but I was just saying it’s odd he gets his ‘summer holidays’ during winter. I’d presume everyone got it during summer regardless
That's why I said the "weather wise" part. They still call winter winter and summer summer, only the weather changes to the opposite.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually said "Merry Christmas" to only one person this year, and realizing that today, I intend to keep that. So, happy X-mas. Anticipating a big dinner tonight, aside from that, Christmas is just an excuse to watch Invasion USA, Santa's Slay, and the BEST CHRISTMAS MOVIE EVER, Die Hard, on a yearly basis.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
you know what i just realized....

@Quantumcat is Thomas and @Polopop123 is Jerry...

Eucr6x.gif

Reactions: Polopop123

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/yjrjY6PCb7o?si=xnFz0B2o_adIgLTV +1