Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Chris_Skylock, Dec 26, 2008.

1. Chris_Skylock
    OP

Chris_Skylock GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 26, 2008
    Philippines
    Ive been here watching this site but im not from NIntendo. Im just a NIntendo fan and addict. I have an R4 which I use for something else.

Im Chris and Im 21. my username are accronyms of my cousins Elise, Cheska, Gel, Rica. well, i want to have a company of my own to create an anime and this is my username as to get recognition.

im here for DS Lite problems and nothing else. I will not promote anything and will just ask questions about DS LIte and possible Gameboy Advanced.

Im from the Philippines. I have a PokePark DS from Japan and a Crimson/Black DS Lite from my aunt in the USA.

I have a modified R4 that I compiled myself using GBAtemp guide on using Yasu's software. I made it for myself and will not destribute it online.

speaking of r4 and yasu, I'll make a topic regarding the two custom firmware about it.

I hope I am not burden here. I dont have time here that often so I'll just drop by to see anything new on the DS world

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice