Hacking Merging Nintendont Individual save memcards to a multisafe memcard?

Franciscop98

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
This may be a stupid question, but is there a way to merge the individual save memory cards emulated with Nintendont into a multi memory card? Recently, I figured you could get the GC BIOS and get full nostalgia mode on. Because I'm really into the nostalgia, I then figured to use a multi memory card, specially for when I get around to MGS, for the Psycho fight. I don't want to lose the save data I already have by themselves, but can't figure a way to "combine" the individual save files.

Any help?

E1ite007

wierd avatar guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
With Dolphin. First download it, install it, and then:
  1. Open Dolphin, then: Tools>Memcard Manager (GC)
  2. Then, on the Memory Card A part, Select Browse.
  3. Browse on the "saves" directory in your SD card, and open any of the Memory Cards.
  4. Select the save file, and then make a right-click. Select "Export Save". Select the directory where you want your file and let it do it's job.
  5. Do Steps 3 and 4 with every Memory Card Nintendont created.
  6. Then select the option on Nintendont to use one (big) emulated Memory Card. I recommend you to don't change the size unless you have a lot of saves for the game. If that's the case, only double the size.
  7. Open any game with Nintendont. Create data and so on (just to make sure it works). Then exit Nintendont and go again to the computer with the SD.
  8. Repeat Step 1 and 2, and select the new Memory Card. Open it.
  9. Delete the new data you created (if you did).
  10. Now inject every old save you had in their own separate Memory Card.
That's all man! Now enjoy Psycho Mantis readin' all over your card when playing Metal Gear Solid.

Last edited by E1ite007,
Reactions: Franciscop98

Franciscop98

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
With Dolphin. First download it, install it, and then:
  1. Open Dolphin, then: Tools>Memcard Manager (GC)
  2. Then, on the Memory Card A part, Select Browse.
  3. Browse on the "saves" directory in your SD card, and open any of the Memory Cards.
  4. Select the save file, and then make a right-click. Select "Export Save". Select the directory where you want your file and let it do it's job.
  5. Do Steps 3 and 4 with every Memory Card Nintendont created.
  6. Then select the option on Nintendont to use one (big) emulated Memory Card. I recommend you to don't change the size unless you have a lot of saves for the game. If that's the case, only double the size.
  7. Open any game with Nintendont. Create data and so on (just to make sure it works). Then exit Nintendont and go again to the computer with the SD.
  8. Repeat Step 1 and 2, and select the new Memory Card. Open it.
  9. Delete the new data you created (if you did).
  10. Now inject every old save you had in their own separate Memory Card.
That's all man! Now enjoy Psycho Mantis readin' all over your card when playing Metal Gear Solid.
This is exactly what I needed! Already tried it and worked nicely. Thanks!

Reactions: E1ite007

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yeah agreed