Hacking Merging 2 sd cards

Rakesh37187

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Not sure if this is the right section but I will try anyway. I got 2 8gb sd cards since I had them laying around. I have some games on both of them. Recently I bought a 16 gb sd card since switching between sd cards became annoying. Now I want to merge both sd cards into 1. How can I do this? I tried drag and drop both sd cards (8 gb) into the 16 gb but some games don't appear. Any methode to let the games show in the home menu when merging the two sd cards. It's either the games from SD card 1 shows or the ones from SD card 2 shows.

Last edited by Rakesh37187,

Rakesh37187

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Do you have A9LH or emunand?
I've A9LH
Make sure it's formatted as fat32. Make sure you're using the same NNID on both. Does it ask to replace any files? Or just to merge folders?
I've used to same NNID on both SD cards. It asks to replace files. I click on replace all. I think it has to do with the titles.db. Not sure.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Not sure if this is the right section but I will try anyway. I got 2 8gb sd cards since I had them laying around. I have some games on both of them. Recently I bought a 16 gb sd card since switching between sd cards became annoying. Now I want to merge both sd cards into 1. How can I do this? I tried drag and drop both sd cards (8 gb) into the 16 gb but some games don't appear. Any methode to let the games show in the home menu when merging the two sd cards. It's either the games from SD card 1 shows or the ones from SD card 2 shows.
Dump the tickets from both SD cards, then merge the backups and reinstall the tickets with FBI.
Dumping tickets (place Decrypt9's arm9loaderhax.bin in SD:\Luma\payloads as x_Decrypt9.bin before following this):
  1. Open Decrypt9 from arm9loaderhax by holding (X) during boot
  2. Go to “Ticket/Titlekey Options”, then select “Ticket Dump (SysNAND)”
  3. Press (Select) to eject your SD card, then put it in your computer
  4. Delete all .tik files in the /files9/ folder that do not start with “00-“
    • If none start with “00-“, then just delete all of them
When reinstalling the tickets with FBI, do NOT install content from CDN if prompted, as it will wipe your saves.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

eroz76

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So why not use JKSM to make backups of your games on one card. Copy everything from the other card to your new 16GB card. then re-install your games from the card you made your save back-ups from and use JKSM to import your saves back.

Rakesh37187

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Dump the tickets from both SD cards, then merge the backups and reinstall the tickets with FBI.
Dumping tickets (place Decrypt9's arm9loaderhax.bin in SD:\Luma\payloads as x_Decrypt9.bin before following this):
When reinstalling the tickets with FBI, do NOT install content from CDN if prompted, as it will wipe your saves.
Will try. Thx.
So why not use JKSM to make backups of your games on one card. Copy everything from the other card to your new 16GB card. then re-install your games from the card you made your save back-ups from and use JKSM to import your saves back.
Never thought of that. Will try if after doing the thing The Real Jdbye suggested doesn't work.

Rakesh37187

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
No succes will try the thing suggested by eroz now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm here.