Hacking Merge WAD(Un)Installer and WADManager?

gene0915

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love the capabilities of the WAD Uninstaller/WAD Installer channels and WAD Manager. What I don't like is that if I already have the WADInstaller channel working (which I do) and say if I have an SD card of about 10 WADs that are already installed and I add 2 more to the directory.....when I use the WAD Installer, it rifles through all WADs and installs them again. It doesn't appear to hurt anything but I think it would be nice if the WAD Manager had a channel and that way, I could load it and pick just the new WADs to install instead of all of them again. I hate having to load TP every time I want to use the WAD Manager.

What I'd like to see is a WAD Manager >channel< with the ability to not only load/unload WADs that I pick but an option to LOAD all WADs in the WAD directory from the SD card and the option to REMOVE all WADs in the WAD directory.

Lastly, maybe I need to do more reading but is there an app that can remove installed WADs from the Wii's memory without first knowing which ones are installed from an SD card? Say I install 5 WADs and then delete them from my hard drive/SD card and later want to remove them. Is there a home brew app that can nuke them from the Wii (plus their tickets) or do you HAVE to download them again and put them on an SD card even to remove them?

Arakon

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
simply use autoinjectuwad and inject the wad manager dol into another homebrew channel, i.e. the wad installer channel. then install that wad and you got it as a channel.

samsam12

Test
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
it dosent work. probably because it syncs the wiimote in the homebrew channel, so a channel version will only be possible if someone remakes it
frown.gif

jinxvorheeze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gene0915 said:
Shinster said:
Be thankful of the people making these and not complain or code it yourself.

Lose the attitude! I wasn't complaining, just making a suggestion.

This post doesn't belong in the hacking forums. It's annoying digging through peoples "suggestions" of homebrew instead of using this board for questions/tech help/release information like it should be. There's so many of these.... "What I'd like to see with 'X' Homebrew" topics that it clogs up the forums making it harder to answer questions for people that actually need something. Rather than people just trying to get their post up. If you want something like this implemented into the WAD Manager, then you should go to the WAD Manager topic and suggest it. That's what the topic is for. We don't need an entirely new topic for crap like this. And no, I'm not going to lose my attitude. Contribute something then ask for things or as you said "make suggestions" which is just a roundabout way of asking for something.

gene0915

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jinxvorheeze said:
gene0915 said:
Shinster said:
Be thankful of the people making these and not complain or code it yourself.

Lose the attitude! I wasn't complaining, just making a suggestion.

This post doesn't belong in the hacking forums. It's annoying digging through peoples "suggestions" of homebrew instead of using this board for questions/tech help/release information like it should be. There's so many of these.... "What I'd like to see with 'X' Homebrew" topics that it clogs up the forums making it harder to answer questions for people that actually need something. Rather than people just trying to get their post up. If you want something like this implemented into the WAD Manager, then you should go to the WAD Manager topic and suggest it. That's what the topic is for. We don't need an entirely new topic for crap like this. And no, I'm not going to lose my attitude. Contribute something then ask for things or as you said "make suggestions" which is just a roundabout way of asking for something.

Who put sand in your vagina? Why are you digging for anything in the forums? Ever hear of the SEARCH function? Maybe you should try using it sometime. It will help you avoid "posts that don't belong in the HACKING forums" and you can look for exactly what you're interested in.

BTW, lose the attitude!

PS Feel free to reply and keep my thread at the top.

jinxvorheeze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gene0915 said:
PS Feel free to reply and keep my thread at the top.

1. I happen to like sand in my vagina
2. I like digging through the forums so I can help people. Something you wouldn't know about. All you do is ask for stuff and ask for people to try things for you.
3. Yes, haven't you since their is already a topic about the WAD manager
4. LAWL Good comeback. I'm interested in helping people with their problems, and if their was a search button for that you bet your dumb ass I'd use it instead of dribbling through shit like this
5. Learn to respect other forum members then I wouldn't have an attitude newbie.
6. I will reply to your post, and I bet you'll reply back because your trolling to get your post up just like I said you were. There's no more room for people like you in these forums so why don't you trot on to somewhere that wants to hear you compain about shit you want. TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL FAG TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL

POST SOMETHING SIGNIFICANT TO THE FORUMS OR DON'T POST AT ALL

This is exactly why we need a Wii Homebrew Suggestions Board. So this kind of crap doesn't happen. http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=88607

mattlouf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gene0915 said:
Lastly, maybe I need to do more reading but is there an app that can remove installed WADs from the Wii's memory without first knowing which ones are installed from an SD card?
|
|
V
QUOTE(gene0915 @ May 31 2008, 04:56 AM) Ever hear of the SEARCH function?

ph34r.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr