Menuhax loader, not working with ReiNand/Gateway (N3DS)

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by lolboy, Dec 30, 2015.

1. lolboy
    OP

lolboy GBAtemp Regular

Jul 16, 2009
    Netherlands
    Hi guys,

I installed Homebrew launcher using oot3dsHax and have some issues with it, I hope one of u can help.

Usually I use mset exploit to launch ReiNand or OOT for Gateway without any trouble.
    But today I wanted to install Menuhax and use Homebrew launcher to run ReiNand or Gateway.

So I installed everything and MenuHax seems to work (Holding L while booting).
    When I am in Homebrew launcher, I can't run ReiNand or gateway...I just get a blackscreen?

The gameboy advance emulator that comes with starterpack of homebew launcher seems to be working without any problem.

If I use OOT3dHax to run Homebrew launcher then run gateway, that seems to work. Reinand keeps giving me black screen even if I use OOt3dHax.

I just can't get gateway and reinand to run using MenuHax, am I forgetting something?

Update: Got gateway working after few tries, but ReiNand still gives me blackscreen while trying to launch it using the Homebrew launcher.

N3DS XL 9.0

Last edited by lolboy, Dec 30, 2015