Homebrew Menuhax install with custom theme?

Justin20020

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello, I installed menuhax on my 3ds to come up faster to the HBL. I had before the install my custom theme on it. If I start the 3ds, the standard White theme is shown. How can i change it?

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a problem where it shows a white theme even if I click "install with custom theme". The install goes successfully, what's wrong here?

Last edited by PF2M,

Justin20020

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't get it. I put the BodyCache.bin, body_LZ.bin and the ThemeManage.bin on ms0:/3ds/menuhax_manager and it doesn't work. It can't put the theme for some reason...

-edit-

got it! I needed to visit the home menu design section in the drop down settings.

Last edited by Justin20020,

CHICAGO-lollie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Assuming you're using the latest release of Menuhax, you should be able to follow the instructions in the first post of this thread.

After you've installed Menuhax, run the installer again and select the option to install a custom theme. It should be the fifth option on the list. If this still doesn't work, it could be a problem with the theme itself.

edit: Below is correct, forgot the extra step after the initial installation. Glad to hear you got it working!

Last edited by CHICAGO-lollie,

Justin20020

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The theme will be able to install after you installed menuhax. After this, you go to the home menu and go to the designs. Dont change anything! After this, I went under to the settings and leave the settings. I pressed after leaving the L button. You get to the HBL. So, here you go to the menuhax manager and install the custom theme. Works fine now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: