SoulAnger

MENUdo's Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
12hrs ago, I have sent the beta to the betatesters.
tongue.gif
The MENU is already in great progress.

If you want to see a video of it I have uploaded a video showing a preview of MENUdo's closedbeta build. I apologize for the ugly video quality.
frown.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyanE7Tx5fg

Also here is the development in PAlib.info hope to see ya there.
http://forum.palib.info/index.php?topic=44...9;topicseen#new

Hope you guys would support it.
tongue.gif

SoulAnger

MENUdo's Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, the filipino/philippine delicacy not the boyband.
tongue.gif

We'll it works for very large number of carts, only r4 is currently having a bug. But even though its just r4, thats a lot of users. :|

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Menudo = Menu in Spanish.

In other related news, not to attempt to troll or anything, but this honestly doesn't look that great. I'd rather have a nice looking but very graphic-low card. Why? Saves room on my card, loads faster, I could go on.

It seems you're attempting to make it more than a menu, but even then, backgrounds that move, and all that other jazz just seems too much for me, if it's going to be something that'll be a good menu, I would say that it should be more load-friendly like something like m3sakura, very few graphics, very streamlined, none of that fancy graphic crap.

That's just my opinion though, some people prefer their "O HAY LOOK AT ALL OF THIS", so I suppose this is fine for them. :/

However, I'll wait for it to be openly brought out before I make any comments on how good or bad it 'really' is.

SoulAnger

MENUdo's Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No prob.
tongue.gif

I know there are some that arent graphics whores(hmm, actually im not.)
One of the reasons i made this is to play faster. It sound contradicting right?
So how could I make it faster for those who doesnt want slow menus?

Answer is shortcuts and autorun.

you can set 4 autoruns in the arrow keys.

Holding buttons could let you go straight to.

GBA slot-2
Any roms (fat:/current_game_im_playing.nds)
Go Straight to the game navigation screen
or other menus (fat:/ttdsmenu.nds)

Edit: MENUdo is a dish in mexico and in philippines. they are different though, but the one im basing is menudo from Philippines.

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pyrofyr said:
Menudo = Menu in Spanish.

In other related news, not to attempt to troll or anything, but this honestly doesn't look that great. I'd rather have a nice looking but very graphic-low card. Why? Saves room on my card, loads faster, I could go on.

It seems you're attempting to make it more than a menu, but even then, backgrounds that move, and all that other jazz just seems too much for me, if it's going to be something that'll be a good menu, I would say that it should be more load-friendly like something like m3sakura, very few graphics, very streamlined, none of that fancy graphic crap.

That's just my opinion though, some people prefer their "O HAY LOOK AT ALL OF THIS", so I suppose this is fine for them. :/

However, I'll wait for it to be openly brought out before I make any comments on how good or bad it 'really' is.

yeah menudo is not menu in spanish.

i thought it was a cool name because of the internationally popular 80's boy band Menudo. i highly suggest you change your story behind the name soulanger1

Menudo-Explosion-163507.jpg

^^^ that's gold right there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all