Menu Translation help

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Demonstrasys, Jul 18, 2008.

Jul 18, 2008

Menu Translation help by Demonstrasys at 6:09 AM (784 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. Demonstrasys
    OP

Newcomer Demonstrasys Newbie

United States
    Alright, before i ask I would like to say that I understand how to unpack and repack roms, I have a hex editor but little knowledge as to its use, and I have been playing around with various games for a little while now.

I've been looking for a menu translation of the Zoids Saga DS game, it seems there are not many fans of this series, or the games are more difficult than average to modify, I'm not sure which.

If you know of one that I have missed I would appreciate a link to it, if one doesn't exist I would appreciate being directed towards information that may help me do it myself. I am only looking to translate the menus, and possibly items, none of the story text.

Thanks for any help that you could offer me, and hopefully this game isn't more difficult than average to mod.

2. dinofan01

Member dinofan01 Misses the old days...

United States
    Well I also am a fan of Zoids. I was looking into the same thing. I stumbled upon someone who was working on it here. I contacted the guy he said hes still working on it. I personally don't think this will 100% ever finish because alot people arnt into it as much as us.

-------------------
    If you want me to forward my messages with the creator send me a PM.