Hacking Menu Patcher v1.0 won't stay installed?

og style

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have installed this on my system and it works fine. When I power down the system it won't work till I install it again. Does anyone know to to fix this?

zerof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
digitydogs said:
If you want a more permanent one install starfall on 3.2 that or wait for CSM/dashboard to be released by fors

Starfall doesn't allow you to launch backups from the disc channel..

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
no but the .3gamma rebooter does. starfall does everything else menu patcher can. and he didnt ask about booting from the disk channel so i didnt think to mention that. But if that is what hes after then hes going to have to wait for the CSM

zerof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
digitydogs said:
no but the .3gamma rebooter does. starfall does everything else menu patcher can. and he didnt ask about booting from the disk channel so i didnt think to mention that. But if that is what hes after then hes going to have to wait for the CSM

LoL, the only thing menu patcher does is make backups load from the disc channel.
blink.gif

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
no starfall doesnt allow booting from the disc channel. thats what the rebooter and CSM are for.
I believe menu patcher allows the region free setting etc... havent bothered with it since the rebooter was released in gamma so i may be wrong

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)