• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Men’s Group wins lawsuit. U.S. Women may be forced to be drafted to wars.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
They undergo the same training as men did and women on the battlefield are not a liability. If it weren't for the resistance during World war 2 in France wich consisted of a lot of women, my grand grandmother included who was a smuggler, Nazi Germany wouldn't have been pushed out of France. Or the Kurdish women fighting ISIS and doing more then any other army against ISIS and freeing cities constantly. I really don't see the

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Because women have drawbacks, guys do not. (What drawbacks? Just think about it.)
Periods are a junk argument when you consider the fact that women are already in the military

erikas

Trophies
XP
Country
In your opinion, how are people committing to the destruction of their own race?
I quoted one of your posts but i am replying to all of them. You sir, are a moron. So far up your own egalitarian/feminist ass that you openly deny reality and are gleaming with pride about it. Women are not good combatants, they also under perform men in every single field without exception. They have IQ 10 points lower on average, they are smaller in size and physically weaker and this is obvious by just looking at the real world. Stop reading feminist propaganda and look out the window for once.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I quoted one of your posts but i am replying to all of them. You sir, are a moron. So far up your own egalitarian/feminist ass that you openly deny reality and are gleaming with pride about it. Women are not good combatants, they also under perform men in every single field without exception. They have IQ 10 points lower on average, they are smaller in size and physically weaker and this is obvious by just looking at the real world. Stop reading feminist propaganda and look out the window for once.
so according to you Lyudmila Pavlivchenko is less of a soldier than most male soldiers and that while she is considered on of the best snipers the world had ever seen ? Israel is known to have strong soldiers and 50 percent of them are female so in that regard their army shouldn't be strong at all but they're considered one of the strongest in the world

Last edited by kumikochan,

erikas

Trophies
XP
Country
so according to you Lyudmila Pavlivchenko is less of a soldier than most male soldiers and that while she is considered on of the best snipers the world had ever seen ? Israel is known to have strong soldiers and 50 percent of them are female so in that regard their army shouldn't be strong at all but they're considered one of the strongest in the world
Are we talking about groups or individuals? Pick one. I'm speaking generally and you can't use anecdotal evicende to refute what i said. Sure you can find a few women exceptionally good at combat, so what? Generally they still suck.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Are we talking about groups or individuals? Pick one. I'm speaking generally and you can't use anecdotal evicende to refute what i said. Sure you can find a few women exceptionally good at combat, so what? Generally they still suck.
how is 50 percent of the entire army of israel being female anecdotal evidence and them considered to have one of the strongest armies in the world ? That's not a few women but actually a lot of women

spectral

Trophies
XP
Country

Anecdotal evidence is better than the no evidence for your argument. You just repeatedly claiming they aren't good in combat doesn't make it true.

Reactions: kumikochan

erikas

Trophies
XP
Country
how is 50 percent of the entire army of israel being female anecdotal evidence and them considered to have one of the strongest armies in the world ? That's not a few women but actually a lot of women
In the current year the strength is largely determined by the funding and the weaponry and Israel has one of the highest funded military in the world. And i don't know much more about Israel army, but care to tell me what roles do women play in the army? Are they infantry combatants?

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
In the current year the strength is largely determined by the funding and the weaponry and Israel has one of the highest funded military in the world. And i don't know much more about Israel army, but care to tell me what roles do women play in the army? Are they infantry combatants?
yeah they are

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Women are SMALLER and WEAKER. If you want studies, hold on.
shooting a gun doesn't have anything to do with who is smaller or weaker but who is the better shot. Being smaller and leaner also makes it so that you can crawl faster and more agile through small spaces.

erikas

Trophies
XP
Country
Anecdotal evidence is better than the no evidence for your argument. You just repeatedly claiming they aren't good in combat doesn't make it true.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/mar/19/problems-women-combat-cant-be-mitigated-report/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

shooting a gun doesn't have anything to do with who is smaller or weaker but who is the better shot. Being smaller and leaner also makes it so that you can crawl faster and more agile through small spaces.
Women get panic attacks under stress.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Is the US still drafting people? Or how does it work now days? (Sorry my knowledge of the US conscriptions are limited and I didn't get any smarter of the Wikipedia article.)

spectral

Trophies
XP
Country
Women are SMALLER and WEAKER. If you want studies, hold on.
Both of which are not necessarily disadvantages. Brute strength has very little to do with modern soldiering. There are scenario's where a smaller person is an advantage also. Basically you're simply grasping for excuses for your sexism.

Reactions: Chary

erikas

Trophies
XP
Country
Both of which are not necessarily disadvantages. Brute strength has very little to do with modern soldiering. There are scenario's where a smaller person is an advantage also. Basically you're simply grasping for excuses for your sexism.
Do you realize how far you're bending over backwards to ignore reality? Men and women are different and women are not suited for combat. Guns or no guns. There are scenarios? are these scenarios so common they make up 50% or all war operations or are they rare enough to be told as stories? And i will repeat my point that women panic under stress, and that's because stress produces testosterone in men and adrenaline in women. This is biological. Women are just not good for combat.

spectral

Trophies
XP
Country
Do you realize how far you're bending over backwards to ignore reality? Men and women are different and women are not suited for combat. Guns or no guns. There are scenarios? are these scenarios so common they make up 50% or all war operations or are they rare enough to be told as stories? And i will repeat my point that women panic under stress, and that's because stress produces testosterone in men and adrenaline in women. This is biological. Women are just not good for combat.
Sure, you go on believing that if it makes you feel better.

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
I hope the war designers have built in lots of parcour spots in their next mission opportunities then.

Sorry, but this is equal opportunity officially having become a joke.

If people are unable to see that "being forced to be drafted to wars" isn't a "chance", then feminism has gone too far.

So now you are publicly striving to have the right also to be killed faster, or get a mental disability, as the poor male smucks with their useless decoration on their chests.

Did you also see Forest Gump and thought to yourselves, I want Tom Hanks to be a women instead?

Or are you more into Shia LaBeouf experiencing fun adventures around the world - calling in macha-airstrikes - never getting hurt, but more from the female perspective?

This is the closest to an actually insane standpoint I've seen people to argue for in here.

Here is who gets drafted to wars these days. Not the sons and daughters off affluent or important people. Not future presidents with bonespurs.

Now its a great achievement to also also have a quota of women amongst them?

Are you mental?

But equal opportunity...!

Please answer my question fist, did you miss the but of the joke here?

Last edited by notimp,
Reactions: erikas

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I hope the war designers have built in lots of parcour spots in their next mission opportunities then.

Sorry, but this is equal opportunity officially having become a joke.

If people are unable to see that "being forced to be drafted to wars" isn't a "chance", then feminism has gone too far.

So now you are publicly striving to have the right also to be killed faster, or get a mental disability, as the poor smucks with their useless decoration on their chests.

This is the closes to an actually insane standpoint I've seen people get to in here.

Here is who gets drafted to wars these days. Not the sons and daughters off affluent or important people. Not future presidents with bonespurs.

Now its a great achievement to also also have a quota of women amongst them?

Are you mental?

But equal opportunity...!

Please answer my question fist, did you miss the but of the joke here?
Sorry not gonna respond to someone who calls me mental because i think women should have the same rights as a man in the army. I'm not a feminist at all and i do hate feminists since men also have their problems that get ignored by the main stream but i do agree with equality and that means men and women should be all treated the same. An example would be army courses and everybody would be treated the same '' if more women fail that test than men, then so be it ! But the ones who do succeed should be treated the same !''. You basically calling me mental and placing men above women makes you a sexist yes and feminists who place women above men are also sexists. That's just how it is so in that regard ur no better off than a feminist. If you're okay with being a sexist then so be it but i don't want anything to do with that. Def not gonna argue with feminists and sexists because that's a pointless discussion with no end and them having a narcistic approach to that discussion '' i'm always right and won't change my mind ''

Last edited by kumikochan,

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
You just did. You responded by virtue signaling for also wanting to have an opportunity to get adventuretime in a war (or be killed faster than you would staying at home, I dont know). Because you think this would be fun. Or just. Or equaly a womens right as well.

Here is the joke. None of that is an opportunity. Male or female.

You watched too much propaganda, thinking in narrow concepts.

I'm still talking to you.

Sorry that I used harsh words, but do I have to explain to you that "being drafted to a war" is not to be seen as a great opportunity, before you stop promoting a "women should have the chance as well" standpoint?

Hey - wake up.

When does feminism go too far? This. This. All of it.

Its literally insanity. Wanting for people to be exposed to harm for an equal opportunity concept. F*ck this.

Last edited by notimp,
Reactions: erikas

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Many such cases.