Hacking Mencoder Error Message on batchDPG

NecrozShaman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, i followed the guide step by step. and everthing was fine until i wanted to convert a video file using batchdpg, i added the file and ran the program, it converted the audio but as soon as it got to the video conversion part it showed me an error Mencoder message. what can i do to fix it? Thx in adv
happy.gif

NecrozShaman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Plz help, has anyone had this problem? I've tryed redownloading th file, replacing the Mencoder.exe file, ran other older versions of BatchDPG and nothing works. I dont know what else to do, a while back i had this program running in my pc with no problems and i dont recall having this error message or anything.
Thx

kellyan95

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have the newest BatchDPG, correct? 1.3? What does it say?
Super uses DPGTools which has much lower quality than BatchDPG

NecrozShaman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i have BatchDPG v1.3 beta 5 multithreaded, and as for the problem as soon as it starts to convert the video and error message pops up that says "mencoder.exe has encountered a problem and need to close." and the error signature says
AppName: mencoder.exe
AppVer: 0.0.0.0
ModName: avisynth.dll
ModVer: 2.5.7.0
Offset: 00007c28

From there it just stops converting the video.
Thx for the comments and help
happy.gif

NecrozShaman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tryed converting different types of files Mpeg, avi, etc and the result is the same it still shows me the error message

And yes my cores are set at 1, i think i read somewere that the cores function was broken and didnt work yet

thx anything else? plz

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hooked my nephew up with BatchDPG and all the necessary support files and he was getting those errors too until he defragged his system, then the problem stopped. Try that.

NecrozShaman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im not missing any files, im sure i instaled them all. I tryed reinstalling them a couple of times actually to see if they worked but now luck.

I guess im gonna try defragmenting my pc maybe it works then

Thx for the comments, anything else that i might of done wrong? plz

NecrozShaman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i defraged my pc and it still didnt work, so i got pissed and restored my pc and reinstalled everything and it still didnt work.
So im stuck i really have no idead what to do.
Anyone has any other ideas? plz

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have this problem too. BatchDPG was working fine before, but then I suddenly started to get those mencoder errors. I haven't been able to convert a single video for awhile now.

NecrozShaman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i gave up trying to make BatchDPG work in my pc, so i went to a friends house and installed it there the smae way i did in mine and it ran perfectly on his. So i guess thats good for me because im goind to be doing my convertiions in his house but i guess it sucks for him lol
biggrin.gif
. I"ll keep trying different things to see if something works and plz if anyone with my same problem finds a solution plz tell me. and also any suggestions are more than welcome Thx.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end