Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Men in black are the best kept secret in the universe, and apparently so was this movie because I had no idea this was being made.

No agent J and no agent K, some new kids on the block, including Liam Neeson (agent L?), who appears in like one and a half scene in the trailer so I guess he's in the movie, and also some plucky new kids (agent T and agent V; I'm guessing they had chemistry in Ragnarok or Avengers or something so they're back together in this one? Who knows how long this has been in the works. Aaanyhow).

I love the first MIB, the second one was okay I guess, watchable in any case, the third one sucked monkey balls. Altogether not a bad premise but they just had to pull the old retcon of making everyone everyone else's grandpa (metaphorically).

Let's see how this one fares. I'm interested.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm super excited to see how Thompson and Hemsworth do in this one. They both were fantastic in Ragnarok, and this looks like it will build on that chemistry. I'm also pleasantly surprised to see that it's just a soft reboot, rather than starting over from nothing

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I love the first MIB, the second one was okay I guess, watchable in any case, the third one sucked monkey balls. Altogether not a bad premise but they just had to pull the old retcon of making everyone everyone else's grandpa (metaphorically).

No mention of the cartoon? I did not see many of them but the ones I did see were pretty solid and far more enjoyable than I found the later films.

Anyway of that trailer. Cautiously optimistic. People saying great chemistry between leads... not especially seeing it or recalling any from the films. Though most recent Marvel films I more or less sleep through and wonder why I bother.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm casually optimistic. Freaking love the ammo pack and wheel hub xD
Was an amusing effect, however I can't switch off the part of my head that says if they have space compression technology (see the mirror bit at the same point) then why do that, and from a tactical standpoint it also makes little sense.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually remember reading some rumors about this somewhere, but there were no specifics and nothing concrete. So, I didn't think it was coming.

Neutral so far. I'm sure Will Smith will show up in person somehow, for a cameo.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Also, someone using Agent M which originally used by Michael Jackson.
Was he ever an agent, or did he just want to become one?

Was an amusing effect, however I can't switch off the part of my head that says if they have space compression technology (see the mirror bit at the same point) then why do that, and from a tactical standpoint it also makes little sense.
Was it really hammer space? It just looked like the gun rack is built into the fender and the mirror acts like a handle.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia

Heh.

The comedy timing is a bit off but I think it's more down to the fact the footage is chopped to fuck and back for the trailer, and not down to the actors.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: