DarkWing

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey all just recently pimped up my Psp.. Now strangely enough I am in need of a larger stick to hold all the goodies... Been looking on Ebay but warey to buy from there due to all the Fake cards floating around that I have been reading about.. Newegg has a 8gig Sandisk for $60 after sh etc... I would prefer Sony sticks but I hear sandisk is just as good.. If so considering getting that one.. Is that a good card? Everyone input on memory cards would be helpful.. Thanks.. Pros/cons both..

Also if anyone has any coupons that could help a brotha out on the cost would be mucho appreciated....

DW

Kuya

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow, an 8Gig Sandisk for 60 bucks? That sounds incredibly good! I bought a 4Gb Lexar for $35 at the store (cant remember what store it was... sorry) and I tohught that was a pretty good deal... Sandisk is usually a trusted brand, so I think you should get that 8GB one.

EDIT: I was looking at the reviews for it, and the only complaint I see is that its a little slow... I guess it could possibly be fake... either that or people are just being too picky. Id go for it.

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
$60 for 8GB sounds good considering that I paid $54 for a 4GB (also Sandisk from Newegg) last year.

And yea, Sony and Sandisk are the most reliable.

Tempted to buy the one on Newegg myself.

Tikker

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
nfrederick said:
Lexar Platinum II 4gb are the best for the money IMO

they're the fastest for the money, but not necessarily the best for the money

no one actually seems to know what actual minimum requirements are

I picked up an 8gb fake sony at deal extreme for 40 bucks, and it plays every just fine

so maybe that makes that card the best!

(it's slower than shit to load stuff onto tho)

$60 for a fast sandisk card seems like a good deal tho

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte