Hacking Memory stick

Dotmore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Im buying a PSP soon, but i need a Memory stick too (obvious) to play backups. But is it like with DS's Sd cards, where they have a certain speed?

What size is recommended? I got like 10-20 to spend on it. Living in holland.

Sinistral89

Trophies
XP
Country
Speeds have no real impact on what games you can play. Only make sure that the card is real (do not buy from ebay) and that it's magicgate supported.

I would say that the smallest size would be 2 GB. Anything smaller and you can't fit all games on it (largest UMD games are ~1.7 GB). But if I'm not mistaken you can get a much larger card for 20 bucks. In sweden where I live I would get a 8 GB for 20 bucks.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Just get a 4GB Sandisk Pro Duo and play games until you've finished with them, then swap them out.

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I had a 8GB card and I couldn't enjoy games at best =P so now i'm intentionally stuck with one of 2GB. And other games i'd like to enjoy I play them over USB

Dotmore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I had a 8GB card and I couldn't enjoy games at best =P so now i'm intentionally stuck with one of 2GB. And other games i'd like to enjoy I play them over USB

Can you explain? Why would you enjoy games less on a higher size stick then on a small stick? Also, can you also play via USB? I got a 8gb USB stick.

MARECLO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
I had a 8GB microSD Kingston that I was using with my DS's Flashcart, then I bought a microSD to Pro Duo adapter and no game (except creating the save file with a 2GB mSD for Street Fighter Zero 3 MAX) had compatibility problems...

My choice was because in Uruguay the Pro Duo cost twice the price of a microSD so...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo