Hacking memory Stick DUO - Can you still Magic Memory Stick it?

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I got a PSP with a what may be a 2GB memory stick DUO (or might be a pro duo, but seller only said duo). IIRC the PSP will accept them both, BUT, can you make a magic memory stick out of a Memory Stick DUO just as you would with a Pro DUO? If not, is there any way you can install CFW with just a Pandora and no MMS? OR even a 16GB memory stick pro duo? (lexar, magicgate supported). Thanks.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
personuser said:
Hey, I got a PSP with a what may be a 2GB memory stick DUO (or might be a pro duo, but seller only said duo). IIRC the PSP will accept them both, BUT, can you make a magic memory stick out of a Memory Stick DUO just as you would with a Pro DUO? If not, is there any way you can install CFW with just a Pandora and no MMS? OR even a 16GB memory stick pro duo? (lexar, magicgate supported). Thanks.
You don't even need Pandora.

And you should be able to magic it.

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ah so you finally got the psp. as for your question i think the ms has to be a pro duo at least a normal ms said fu to me and wouldnt work for a mms. to access the mms on the psp if it aint hacked u need a pandora so duskye is half right(sorry)

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkShinigami said:
ah so you finally got the psp. as for your question i think the ms has to be a pro duo at least a normal ms said fu to me and wouldnt work for a mms. to access the mms on the psp if it aint hacked u need a pandora so duskye is half right(sorry)
Use Hellcat's Recovery Flasher on hen. Install M33.

No Pandora required.

DarkShinigami

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Duskye said:
DarkShinigami said:
Use Hellcat's Recovery Flasher on hen.

No Pandora required.
yeah but he didnt say it was hacked yet and hellcat dont work unless its a hacked psp and he didnt specify if it was hacked. or was a signed version released

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkShinigami said:
Duskye said:
DarkShinigami said:

No Pandora required.
yeah but he didnt say it was hacked yet and hellcat dont work unless its a hacked psp and he didnt specify if it was hacked. or was a signed version released
There was a new one made for hen.

http://pspslimhacks.com/hellcats-recovery-...v1-65-released/

I've done it before when I didn't have my pandora battery to downgrade.

DarkShinigami

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Duskye said:
DarkShinigami said:
Duskye said:
DarkShinigami said:

No Pandora required.

oh well okay guess i better get out of my cave i usually am on top of my psp shit. alright there are some things i could learn but thats all

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkShinigami said:
Duskye said:
DarkShinigami said:
Duskye said:
DarkShinigami said:

No Pandora required.

oh well okay guess i better get out of my cave i usually am on top of my psp shit. alright there are some things i could learn but thats all
It's fine. I at first didn't know I could do that till I asked.

Do you have any questions personuser?

Recorderdude

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OK, so there IS a way. Cool.

But I've got one more question - say my PSP gets bricked somehow - can I still recover it with a pandora and either the 2GB MS DUO or the 16GB MS PRO DUO? Or do I need to buy an additional

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
personuser said:
OK, so there IS a way. Cool.

But I've got one more question - say my PSP gets bricked somehow - can I still recover it with a pandora and either the 2GB MS DUO or the 16GB MS PRO DUO? Or do I need to buy an additional

Recorderdude

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat