memory exhausted

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Youkai, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Youkai
    OP

Youkai Demon

Jul 1, 2004
    Germany
    Germany , NRW
    hi,

I would know if there is a programm or whatever that helps me getting rid off the problem, which is that when i play Hellgate London Beta i get an memory exhausted error after some time [​IMG]

I have 2GB Ram and there is only 1GB required (and in the beginning they even saied that most crappy comps would be able to run the game [​IMG]) and it seems that its still not enough. I believe there is some error in the Beta so that the Rams aren't used very well ...

but i believe it would be possible for a programm to just empty the memory every hour or something like this so that this problem will not occour again.

If my thaugts a correct plz gimme a link to such a program or just another solution ... i would really like to play without that problem ..

/// At the Demo i got another error after around an hour of play and after that my winsucks was broken ... it sayed i had 0GH'z and it didn't found my CPU any more, but windows still worked ... totaly weird. (luckily a system recovery repaired everything again)

2. Shelleeson

Shelleeson GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 30, 2007
    i'm here....silly.
    ok the computer boffins may come up with something else but what's your page file set too [​IMG]
    also have a look at everest home edition to see whether it can verify this information about your system

3. Youkai
    OP

Youkai Demon

Jul 1, 2004
    Germany
    Germany , NRW
    What information about my system ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice