Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hi,

I would know if there is a programm or whatever that helps me getting rid off the problem, which is that when i play Hellgate London Beta i get an memory exhausted error after some time
frown.gif

I have 2GB Ram and there is only 1GB required (and in the beginning they even saied that most crappy comps would be able to run the game
sleep.gif
) and it seems that its still not enough. I believe there is some error in the Beta so that the Rams aren't used very well ...

but i believe it would be possible for a programm to just empty the memory every hour or something like this so that this problem will not occour again.

If my thaugts a correct plz gimme a link to such a program or just another solution ... i would really like to play without that problem ..

/// At the Demo i got another error after around an hour of play and after that my winsucks was broken ... it sayed i had 0GH'z and it didn't found my CPU any more, but windows still worked ... totaly weird. (luckily a system recovery repaired everything again)

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
ok the computer boffins may come up with something else but what's your page file set too
smile.gif

also have a look at everest home edition to see whether it can verify this information about your system

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: because I already got burned out with breath of the wild, which for the most part is essentially...