Hacking memory card reader problems

simpson17

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi, i just got my supercard rumble along with the card reader, and the card reader won't read my sd adapter, i'm wondering what im doing wrong or if this is a faulty product. Could some1 please go thru step by step how i put the memory card in and format it (i know this may sound stupid, but im getting a memory is not inserted error when i click on the removable drive)

p.s the supercard rumble fits flush
biggrin.gif

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should just insert the USB from the card reader into your computer and place the microSD into the reader. Your computer should quickly recognize the hardware and install some drivers for it. Once they are installed you can now use the device. Look in my computer for the new drive letter, right click and format fat 16. Once the format is complete you can now start transferring files onto the card.

If the computer is unable to find the memory I suggest trying to use another computer to format the card or a phone. Most problems are usually caused by computer drivers so I suggest trying another computer before thinking that the product is bad. You might, in the end, have a bad microSD or card reader though so be ready for it.

FifthE1ement
yaynds.gif

simpson17

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey fifth, we were at wal-mart today and i picked up another memory card reader and this one worked
biggrin.gif

thanks for the info, the supercard rumble is a great product, however i havent gotten the rumble part on metroid pinball to work (doing the ips patch), and unfortunately the supercard website seems to be down
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: