MEMORY CARD HAD 2 BE FORMATTED NOW DS WILL NOT ACCEPT THE SOFTWARE??

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by claremc1, Nov 11, 2008.

1. claremc1
    OP

Newcomer claremc1 Newbie

United States
    my memory card would not work on the computer unless it was formatted, so i done this however i repleased all of the software back on to my EZ flash v and pressed r when you turn on the DS in order to update the memory card to work on the EZ flash again. however it updates the first part but then when you press a to enter the loader it is sayin there is no shell folder however this is on the memory card, could anyone give me any of the new software or a list of software needed incase im putting the wrong software on??

thanx

2. Psyfira

Member Psyfira Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue

United Kingdom
    This is the GBA section, you might have more luck in the NDS EZ-Flash part of the forum:
    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showforum=94

Do you know what version of the loader software you've currently got? (look at the numbers in the filename). Is it a file you had saved somewhere (ie the same version that was on your cart before) or one you've just downloaded?

There was a pretty big change made to the EZ-V's software a while ago, so if your cart's currently set up to use the software older than that (which sounds likely seeing as you're still pressing R), then you either need to get the same version you had before, or there's a few things you have to do before the latest loader will work on it. (v1.86)

I'm a little rusty on the steps, but I'm sure the guys over in the EZ-Flash section will be able to help you out [​IMG]

3. Ferrariman

Member Ferrariman Hip-Flop and cRap

Canada
    You reformatted, of course there is no shell folder.