Hacking Memory Card got f'd up

the_massakre

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well,i turned off my ds while loading a game,and now my ds gets stuck at the loading screen to boot the main menu,and my computer doesnt recognize it,itll say please insert disk?i couldnt format it with my phone,so does anyone have any solutions?programs?etc.please hurry,because i need it for school tommorrow

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Never mind fallow the advise of my fellow poster under me
tongue.gif

the_massakre

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

M3LV1N

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Put your memory card in the memory card reader. Then right click My Computer and go to Manage. Then click Disk Management and wait for it to load up your drives. Then at the bottom right, find your removable drive/memory card and right click and then then format it.

pristinemog

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'd imagine it's pretty messed up. I had a Japanese Kingston 1GB that did the exact same thing. Wouldn't format on any computer, phone, MP3 player that supports microSD cards, etc. Had to get a replacement.

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this has happened to me three times already dam kingston 1gb micro sd are cheap, on two of them they wont work on my R4 or computer (wont read it says insert disk or just hangs on loading), i put them in my cell phone and hit format, it works.......... but only for my cell phone it still wont read on my pc, so you are out of luck get a new one thats all you can do, i just threw my third bad one away it wont read on anything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: