Memory Card Big Enough?

Discussion in 'CycloDS' started by Bigmac8484, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Bigmac8484
    OP

Bigmac8484 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2008
    United States
    Arizona
    on average how big are the nds roms and also is 512 megs enough

2. mrwienerdog

mrwienerdog GBAtemp Regular

Nov 1, 2007
    Canada
    I have a 2 GB card, and have about thirty - fourty roms. My wife's DS has a 1 GB card, and I think I put about 16 on hers. So, if I can extrapolate, you will probably fit about 6,7, maybe 8 roms, depending on which ones you choose. Obviously, some are bigger than others. Can't recall the exact size, and am too lazy to look.

By the way, you can pick up a 2 GB Kingston for about 20 - 25 bucks. Worth it, in my opinion.

Hope this helps.

Wiener

3. resres

resres Member

Newcomer
    Jan 3, 2008
    United States
    I have a 4GB A-Data Class 6 SDHC.

More room is nice, but it's not like I'm using everything at once. I'd would suggest a 2GB one would be more comfy for you. But if you're getting a Cyclo, then you really wouldn't be taking advantage of the SDHC capability, would you? Just thinking.. =d

4. Bigmac8484
    OP

Bigmac8484 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2008
    United States
    Arizona
    true, but you can always change the games but i will see how much the 2 gig is yeah 512 is way not enough but im gonna go to frys electronics and make sure to get a japanese kingston just to make sure everything runs perfectly and smoothly

5. ojsinnerz.

ojsinnerz. Damned

Oct 27, 2007
    Canada
    Canada
    From 4-15 games. Not a lot.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice