Mementos And Memor32

Discussion in 'Sony PlayStation 1 & 2' started by Geezuzkhrist119, May 18, 2008.

May 18, 2008

Mementos And Memor32 by Geezuzkhrist119 at 5:38 AM (921 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Geezuzkhrist119
    OP

Member Geezuzkhrist119 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I just discover mementos and memor 32. I think my prays have been answered.

Does Anyone Know Anything About Them? like its is better than a mod?

Edit: http://www.mementoteam.com/ heres a site for the ppl who dont know about this

2. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    There was a big thread around here somewhere but the general consensus was that it works but nowhere near as well as a chip (a pity as I would be ordering several if it did work well).
    As you can see from the site you linked nothing has happened in months although I recall reading a post saying the team said July for the next update.

3. Arsic

Newcomer Arsic Advanced Member

Canada
    It's pretty much the same as the Independence exploit except it has a USB port on it which makes it more convenient by removing the middle men that the Independence exploit uses (it removes the cheat device and the trigger disc). I think it's better to just rip and run your PS2 games off of the HDD with a PS2 network adapter than getting this. They also removed the elf menu so you don't have as much customization freedom.

The Independence exploit just needs a cheat device, a USB key, and an original PS1 disc to act as the trigger disc. Mostly everyone should have these items, so if you can do the exploit, you can do it for free instead of coughing up $60 to buy this thing. The only pros over this I can think of are the USB and the 32MB. If you're not up for the exploit, then go ahead and buy it.

4. Awdofgum

Member Awdofgum Wadofgum

United States
    I just got my Memor32 and I think it works fine. Some games boot up 30% quicker with the Memor32.

5. abort_user

Newcomer abort_user Member

United States
    i got Memor32 and installed Memento. it doesnt work on my p2. i have a fat model. all i get is a black screen. they tell me at their forums (my post is fairly recent there) that it doesnt work with all p2s. so do research before you buy. i hope their firmware makes it work otherwise i just wasted some money. i should have modded.