Hacking memchunkhax2;What are we waiting for?

alex257

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
hello,a few days now it has been revealed that memchunkhax2 will have arm11 kernel access.my question is "what are we waiting for".I know we are waiting for the files to be released,but who is actually making the files????????????
please if you know anything,dont hesitate to tell me!

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We are waiting until people stop making useless threads everyday because they can't wait...

We aren't waiting for people to "release" the files, we are waiting for people to MAKE THEM.

There is been a couple of days from the time Smea told people about the exploit.

This doesn't mean coders can jump and create the files necessary to use an exploit in 2 days you know, the necessary work to have an identified exploit working takes weeks if not months.

I know Julian20 is one of the persons who started to work in this.

But there is nothing gained by lots of people being unpatient and making tons of new useless threads/posts all over gbatemp that help nothing but show how impatient they are...

Last edited by Tony_93,

alex257

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
the only thing i wanted to know is who is making the files.i am asking because i have read several comments that anyone who knows how to code maybe is working on them

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We are waiting until people stop making useless threads everyday because they can't wait...

We aren't waiting for people to "release" the files, we are waiting for people to MAKE THEM.

There is been a couple of days from the time Smea told people about the exploit.

This doesn't mean coders can jump and create the files necessary to use an exploit in 2 days you know, the necessary work to have an identified exploit working takes weeks if not months.

But there is nothing gained by lots of people being unpatient and making tons of new useless threads/posts all over gbatemp that help nothing but show how impatient they are...
There's a few of us. Julian20, steveice10, and me are all working on it together.

Reactions: the assaf and Kafke

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the only thing i wanted to know is who is making the files.i am asking because i have read several comments that anyone who knows how to code maybe is working on them

Why can't you just ask in an already existing thread then? There is no need for a new thread every time someone has a question that has been asked a hundred of times before...

That's my point here.

Reactions: Zidapi and TerryG

koim

Trophies
XP
Country
France

might as well add the release of an exploit is not what matters most.
current softwares will have to be updated to make use of that exploit and/or new ones will have to be made.
THAT is what matters, and it's not coming any time soon.

the assaf

Trophies
XP
Country

Actually, Derrek is the one who revealed the exploit, not Smea.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM