MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death customization trailer

Idea Factory International has put out another trailer for their upcoming dungeon RPG, MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death. This trailer showcases the customization available to players by being able to change weapons, elements, and armor of Guardians, which are used to fight in battles. MeiQ Labyrinth of Death will be launching both physically and digitally on September 13 for North America, and the 16th for Europe.

First, the winds stopped. Then, birds vanished from the skies. Finally, the sun set...
And an eternal night fell upon the world. The reason was quickly identified. It was a story told of in legends. The world had ceased hundreds of years ago as well. But there was a legendary mage who had managed to restart it.

Thus, elders gathered capable young Machina Mages from around the world. They sent them to the legendary city: Machina City, Southern Cross. You must restart the world, and bring an end to this eternal night. That is your mission, and your destiny. Now, go forth on your journey. Go, Estra!

Key Features
  • Labyrinths of Possibility! Navigate challenging maps and puzzles in this first-person dungeon-crawler!
  • You're a Woman, I'm a Machine! Pair your 3-person party with three different Guardians for a turn-based, dungeon-crawling battle system!
  • Advanced Robotics! Unique Guardian robots can be customized even further with different parts and crystals to enhance their abilities!
  • Elemental Enemies! Strategize attacks between your humans and Guardians and find the crack in your foe's armor by exploiting their elemental weakness!

Source: GBAtemp Press Inbox

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no idea what this game is supposed to be or why the girls have such revealing clothes and large bust, but it has robots and monsters.... and i can't tell if is dungeon crawler, JRPG or hack 'n slash. I dunno who idea factory is or compile hearts, but sega is behind this. WHERE IS MY PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 SEGA.

Don't we have enough fan service games on ps vita? Dead or alive extreme 3, Criminal girls, Gal*Gun Double Peace, SENRAN KAGURA? I just want one sega game to be reseructed instead of stuff we already have. I just might be happy if nintendo bought sonic and the other characters to at least get some sega fan service, that isn't limited to Project cross zone, or Dengeki bunko Fighting Climax. :blink:

Reactions: keven3477

Chary

Never sleeps
OP
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
why the girls have such revealing clothes and large bust, but it has robots and monsters....
Pretty much Japan in a nutshell.

and i can't tell if is dungeon crawler
dungeon RPG,

Don't we have enough fan service games on ps vita? Dead or alive extreme 3, Criminal girls, Gal*Gun Double Peace, SENRAN KAGURA?
This one isn't PURE fanservice, especially by comparison to those above listed.

I dunno who idea factory is or compile hearts, but sega is behind this. WHERE IS MY PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 SEGA.
As far as I know...SEGA shouldn't have any involvement with this game? Idea Factory and Compile Heart are the developer/publisher.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Chary Here is my poorly illustrated john Madden football play by play drawing. :P
Sega is always behind stuff like this, cause they obviously need money. :creep:
IMG_20160804_233108.jpg

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,
Reactions: Chary

Feeling it!

Pure Logical Feels.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh look another compile heart game......but it has a different name this time........and sega makes it..........oh god......:wtf:

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can try waiting for a unknown period of time for any possible PC release, or you can get a playstation vita and preorder the game to ensure your playability on release day.:mellow:
Not gonna buy a handheld for 1-2 games and sadly this kind of stuff is too mature for Nintendo to ever allow it on 3DS. I guess I'll have to learn to live without playing this at all.

Reactions: Sonic Angel Knight

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: That's what I like to see B-) +1