Hacking Megaman ZX + RTS

Balrogs.Pain

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Alright another topic and question, Well im playing Megaman ZX (I only beat it on easy mode on my real cart and i wanna unlock that omega Zero thing) So, i played normal mode, but when i entered a mission i thought "Why dont i real time save so that if i lose the mission i dont have to run all the way back here!" and so, i loaded the main menu, i clicked Real Time Save, but what happens is it says "Saving.." And thats all, the Dots dont continue like usual, and it doesnt say any message of confirmation that it has saved. So im asking you why wont it work???

(It cant be i dont have enough space because i have a 4GB card and only used 2GB.

Balrogs.Pain

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
DeMoN said:
You using beta firmware 1.5 B3?
I tried it and it did the same thing. Can you post this on Team Cyclops forums?
sure ill try posting it there.

Also, i tried it with beta 2 (I just installed B3) and it stays at the screen.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Hmm...okay, let me dig up my copy of ZX and try it. I really don't see why this should be happening though... I'm thinking it's just you. Formatting the SD card may fix this up for you.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Warcueid said:
Hmm...okay, let me dig up my copy of ZX and try it. I really don't see why this should be happening though... I'm thinking it's just you. Formatting the SD card may fix this up for you.
Not just him, I tried it with Beta 3 and it did the same thing. Then I formatted my MicroSD (2GB Kingston) and it still didn't work.

Haven't tried downgrading to 1.41 though, maybe that might fix it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol