gordillo

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I just defeated the purple cats that tried to double team me and I wanted to know how do I go to the place I first came out of ???
I would like some help so I can finish the game today thanks
biggrin.gif

yaynds.gif
this game is soo cool im a big fan of Rockman/Megaman series

BakuFunn

Flameproof.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
most people use the buster...
right?
I perfer the zsaber, i never used the buster not even in the old gba games. Me likes megamans
biggrin.gif

i even hate the buster in mmbnet series
rofl2.gif

cutter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ OP: Go to the hunter base, keep going right. You'll come to that part where you can either go up or go through a door just ahead. Go up. Keep going right, and go into the next area. You're looking for a green door, but one that you enter from the side, not by pressing up. I think it's further to the right. If I messed up, it's somewhere around there.

If anyone needs help... I just beat the game yesterday, so feel free to ask.

gordillo

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
@ OP: Go to the hunter base, keep going right. You'll come to that part where you can either go up or go through a door just ahead. Go up. Keep going right, and go into the next area. You're looking for a green door, but one that you enter from the side, not by pressing up. I think it's further to the right. If I messed up, it's somewhere around there.

If anyone needs help... I just beat the game yesterday, so feel free to ask.
Thanks I Found My Way Through, Know Any Tips On How To beat The Last Boss?

NeoWoeN

Trophies
XP
Country
France
For beat the last boss ?

Easy.

Just take the sabergirl when he's in dragon form, and slash , slash and slash again his stomach until his final form ( you'll lost some energy, but you'll survive ).
Then, take the big and ugly skeleton ( with his guitar ) and use the shockwave power near the boss. When he lost all his protection, take the sabergirl ( or the green saberman ) and slash him. Attention to his attacks, and you'll winz easily...

...or not.

gordillo

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
For beat the last boss ?

Easy.

Just take the sabergirl when he's in dragon form, and slash , slash and slash again his stomach until his final form ( you'll lost some energy, but you'll survive ).
Then, take the big and ugly skeleton ( with his guitar ) and use the shockwave power near the boss. When he lost all his protection, take the sabergirl ( or the green saberman ) and slash him. Attention to his attacks, and you'll winz easily...

...or not.
thanks it did the trick,kill the last boss under 6 minutes
laugh.gif

Skyy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This game rocks, I've been playing this about two hours or so.. Haven't had the time yet so. But I'll catch up, sooner or later
wink.gif

T!b0

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Did anyone complete any subquests??

I keep getting more and more 'Items C' but most of the time I don't know what to do with them
frown.gif

Well here is one subquest I'm sure I completed:
(Requires Models F and P)
In the OilFactory Zone2, in the beginning you'll some cracked up floor, break it with Model F (or 1st boss charge + jump => kick). You'll see another cracked up wall on the right, break it with model F.
Keep going right and you'll see a door. Go in, the guy wants you to pick up some tool up there. Climb using model P's hanging ability.

Reward = Item B "Lightweight" You can walk normally on 'sinking floor' (sorry for my English
tongue.gif
). Plus, you can now pick the data in Oil Factory Zone 2 where the floor was falling when you walked on it!

Well I guess it's a quite obvious quest, but I don't think I completed any other...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s