MEGAMAN ZX Advent Saving

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by zelgadis, Jul 13, 2007.

Jul 13, 2007

MEGAMAN ZX Advent Saving by zelgadis at 10:38 AM (2,079 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. zelgadis
    OP

Member zelgadis GBAtemp Regular

Japan
    Ok so I just got the game and played about 60% through......so i restart to play later and nothing....for some reason i guess its not saving and registering!!! Im using m3 perfect? i forget which it is but its one that can do gba also. I have no problems for any other games and never have. I want to beat the game and would rather not start over (although it seems i have to) and not have to keep the ds on untill i do if i cant save. Anyone run into this problem?

2. gordillo

Member gordillo GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    do you save when your on those teleporting platforms ?

3. zelgadis
    OP

Japan
    Yea, i saved my file on those. And to make sure i had even made multiple files. I know how to read basic japanese so im not doing anything wrong. Im stuck and this sucks cause i was really far into it and cant save at all or rather the save wont work.

4. gordillo

Canada
    maybe your save file is corrupt, why dont you put you nds file back into your converter and get a new save file?

5. zelgadis
    OP

Japan
    Get a new save file? I re put the image onto my m3 again and had tried different settings. No luck, i even tried creating a blank saver and using that when loading the game and no luck......maybe its the game....i need fellow m3 prof or what ever type i have inputs on this if they had a problem.

It may be the group...i have espalnds although it can be same and they just renamed it i dont know. Ill try Ind and if that works then ill edit this.

>>Ok i tried that and it didnt work...mabe its the new m3 game manager i downloaded...as this would be first game id be using with the updated v34b. Ill try that and if not im gonna kill my self ;; i wanna play and save this!!

6. zelgadis
    OP

Japan
    Ok reverting back to version a didnt work either. I dont get it..... Once you save and restart this game in the beginning there should be an option to load right? I know option is start then it goes to hajimekara begin from (basically new story)..there something else under hajimekara?

7. gordillo

Canada
    if the file actually saved there would be three options
    New Game
    Continue
    Options
    If im not corrected

8. anjomal3

Newcomer anjomal3 Newbie

Brazil
    just upload the game manager to v34D, they fixed it

9. Hero-Link

Member Hero-Link Hero of Derrr

Portugal
  10. zelgadis
    OP

Japan
    YAY! Finally some one that knew the problem! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!