MegaMan Zero + 3in1

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by Joey Ravn, Nov 20, 2007.

Nov 20, 2007

MegaMan Zero + 3in1 by Joey Ravn at 5:56 PM (710 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. Joey Ravn
    OP

Member Joey Ravn F*** you, Nintendo!

Spain
    Topic. I have huge slowdowns when playing MegaMan Zero (the first one) on my 3in1. I don't recall the game slowing down when there were "more than three" (literally) sprites on screen. For example, when I'm fighting the first boss, Aztec Eagle or something like that, he shoots three electric arrows. When they are flying towards me, everything goes down to, at least, 1/3 of the original speed. Moreover, when I'm, for example, falling down a large ladder (just at the beginning of that level, e. g.), the slowdown ocurrs, although there is only one sprite (Zero) and the background.

Has anyone experienced anything similar? Or, what would be better, does anyone know how to solve this problem?
    Thanks in advance.

2. Destructobot

Member Destructobot Crave the Hammer

United States
    I just played through the first mission, and I didn't notice any significant slowdown when there were a lot of sprites on screen, or when fighting the boss. I do get the slowdown when falling down ladders though.

I ran the game from PSRAM using the 3-in-1 Expansion Pack Tool BTW.

If you've patched the game for any reason (sleep mode patch, cheats, whatever), try running the clean rom and see if that works better. The game uses an SRAM save type, so no patching is needed.