MegaMan Universe Gameplay

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even after watching that... I still don't know what the hell this game is about... Some kind of full-blown Megaman level editor title? @_@

I did like the last few seconds though: Your world, MEGAFIED! *Fistpump*

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think it's basically going to play like a megaman world with a large expanding, explorable world akin to Megaman ZX, and customisable characters.

Maybe how it works is everybody gets to create their own robot master, and there's two modes of play:

HOST - Create your own stage and accept challenges from players who overcome your stage.
CHALLENGER - Play someone elses stage, and then try to defeat them when you succeed in reaching them.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
EPIC. I want more trailers. But if it keeps the classic feeling, this will probably be a day-one purchase
wub.gif

SnAQ

Trophies
XP
Country
I want a Mega Man in 3D, but NOT like Metroid Prime, but more like Metroid Other M... That would be SWEET

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
What does this have that MegaMan: Powered Up for the PSP doesn't have, other than a different level set and character skins?

MM:PU is done in a classic style, lets you use multiple characters that have their own abilities, has a couple gameplay modes, a level editor, and lets you upload/share/download levels online.

Hell, it's even got Roll in a catgirl outfit as an unlockable character.

If this game has simultaneous multiplayer online, then maybe they should actually show it.

Otherwise it just looks like another Powered Up.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
What does this have that MegaMan: Powered Up for the PSP doesn't have, other than a different level set and character skins?

MM:PU is done in a classic style, lets you use multiple characters that have their own abilities, has a couple gameplay modes, a level editor, and lets you upload/share/download levels online.
It'll play more like the NES games?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Gaydrian said:
Rydian said:

It'll play more like the NES games?
Classic mode plays like the NES games...

Range-TE

Trophies
Website
random-arrow.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Indonesia
there are 3 different gameplay vids of this, one with Megaman (on IGN), one with Rockman (on 1UP) and one like this from Gamespot with the bad box-art megaman!

the difference between megaman and rockman is just color and megaman has angry eyes. well you know what they say about american releases;
1ef74fb8-044d-46f6-8360-a6259a6d723c.jpg
1989cf7b-2f1e-4509-bb24-e5e124977e58.jpg
93708bd8-28d2-4f53-a852-657d40d081c7.jpg

they're angry lol

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
That actually looks pretty sweet! Classic style gameplay nicely updated.
I just hope they bring some good levels with it.

Oh and lol at this angry Kirby boxart shit... I would still love all the Kirby games regardless of cover.. Why doesn't it sell with the original art work?
Probably for similary reasons they didn't bring all the awesome Densetsu no Stafi games over... But I'm ranting.

Although all of them are, just like MegaMan, great platformers.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Gameplay-wise it looks just as good as all 8-bit-style Megaman games but the graphics are just ugly...

I think there are very few games who successfully had 8-bit and modern graphics blend in perfectly (like NoMoreHeroes...) but this is just a plain "uglyness"!

I loved how Megaman 9 and 10 looked but how they managed to "eff" up the graphics in a Megaman game is beyond me... Maybe it was because they want to have something similar to the Super Mario Crossover (Link to the awesomeness that is SMBCO) like having Ryu in a Megaman enviroment but I think it could have worked in 8-bit as well (would be nice in general to see what Ryu would look like in 8-bit-Megaman-style
tongue.gif
).

I`m normally someone who doesn`t complain about graphics but about the style any day and this is maybe the ugliest game I`ve ever seen and that`s not just because of the cover-Megaman...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We just question @AncientBoi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.