Gaming Megaman starforce black ace?

Sandman00009

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive been playing this game for some time now and i was wondering how do you turn into the black ace all ive been seeing are these other noise forms

Sandman00009

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks i have one more question to ive gotten all the noise cards and it tells me to go to the studio some one told me to go to the stage but idk what to do once im there someone mind helping me?

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sandman00009 said:
thanks i have one more question to ive gotten all the noise cards and it tells me to go to the studio some one told me to go to the stage but idk what to do once im there someone mind helping me?

I've beaten the game even I don't know where you are. Be more specific on what just happened in the game. You report to WBG Studios like 3 times. Complete Walkthrough Playlist on YouTube

Yes that walkthrough is in Japanese but the storyline is still the same. Just follow along with your DS in front of you to get the english translation.

~ Jon

Sandman00009

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you have to collect 4 noise cards 1 is at the school and the other 3 are at the mall ive collected all of them and i was told to go to the studio and find another noise tear but im lost at this part

-the noise cards lead to where dealer is loctated-

EDIT:Thanks for the walk through i found it finaly

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I want to ask about a side quest "Great Game" which i have to look for "Burger Quest" and "Taco Fantasy". I already found the Taco Fantasy in Big Wave, but I haven't found the Burger Quest, can anyone help me where to find it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte