Gaming megaman starforce 3 bgm problem

cloud564

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i just started megaman starforce 3: black ace however this problem keeps bugging me.

there are different bgms for when you are geo or megaman and whenever i wave change from geo to megaman then back to geo, the geo bgm completely stops playing but if im megaman that bgm is alright. hope you understood that lol
huh.gif

but when i change areas it starts to play again but the bgm problem mentioned above can still happen.

im not one to play some music while i play games because i like to listen to the games music so this annoyance is really getting to me.

wchill

Resident chillxpert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've only noticed this when I use cheats to modify the BGM, after a battle the BGM disappears but SFX is still present. I don't know what the problem is.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've not had this happen at all except in certain times when you pulse into a noise wave. And at those times, I had thought it was a normal gameplay related thing. Is this what you meant?

cloud564

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
noise wave? I hav'nt seen one b4 but im guessing when omega says he feels a strong noise presence, that must be a noise wave.

to clarify the bgm problem occurs when i'm in the real world and i wave change, not when i'm wave changing into an em wave space.

cloud564

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
lol i just got out of the school and the bgm is playing when im geo or megaman now, guess it only happens at the start when your in the school.

I thought it might've been something to do with where i got the game, "cough.."

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Later on you will be able to check objects for noise and open up "noise waves". When using Megaman, you can pulse into these like you would other objects just by going up to one and pressing A. They are kind of like the undernets in the Battle Network GBA games in looks. You can't pulse out of them either. You have to find a manual exit. The theme that plays inside them seems to cut off at one point sometimes, but it appears to be game related. It doesn't always cut off, as there's more to the song that isn't always played.

Yes Mega will tell you when noise is present, but you won't be able to go into them until a bit later on in the game IIRC. When you see one, it resembles a blocky tear in the scenery. No missing that once you've checked the affected object.

cloud564

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for the detailed description
smile.gif

yeah i just experienced one and i gotta be honest they're a bit confusing trying to move around in there because you can move over corners, even though they're really small. mayb im just slow lol

yeah they seem liek those other wave holes you gotta turn on in other star forces but with a undernet vibe and instead of seeing a random mr.hertz you see red glithcy things.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you @SylverReZ