Gaming Megaman Star Force

fightabunny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who else is ridiculously psyched for the dump? I don't care what anyone says about the battlenetworks, them being too long running or whatever. I loved every moment of all 6 and cannot wait for Star Force

Any news on the dump btw? When it will be rather. (early, late, on time?)

apb407

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i am extremly excited about this game and i loved the other MMBN games aswelll what version will you get i am thinkin pegasus

btw sorry for grammer issues im in a rush
tongue.gif

Gifted1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate the new Megaman battle networks as well. Wasnt there an anniversary Megaman game that was supposed to come out with a few of the older megaman games on it?

ambitous21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeap
i am waiting anxiously for this.
havent had a good DS game for a long while.. and i love RPG's..
wonder how this one will play out.

I only played megaman battle network 1 and 2.. didn't get to play the rest.. but i loved the first two..

i think i will play Leo..
dragon seems to be the popular name.. but wood!? wtf..
Leo is fire.. that seems cooler

T!b0

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I don't know why I never got into the MMBN games...
I did try them, enjoyed it for an hour or two. But the instant I turn the console OFF, I never play it again
huh.gif

Just like Pokemon, really enjoy the beginning, my first pokemon evolving...

I guess what those games are lacking is a good solid story to keep you hooked!
Collecting all 1687 monsters or 4168421 cards/chips isn't something that keeps my interest... It's just discouraging
wacko.gif

I'll still give this one a try though!

P

pasc

YEah me too ! I stared with the J version and now WANT TO HAVE the english version !

@T!bo: No Story
rofl2.gif
??? WTF ? I wouln't play this game if it hadn't a story... but I guess the best part is the music and the battlesystem
wink.gif

Hope my Friends buy this one too, I really want to enjoy some multiplayersessions like back in the old gba days !

Aww, I get dragon, cause I started with it in the J version (but I will start all over again because I want to enjoy the story, I just don't like lions or pegasus ponys
laugh.gif

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm kinda looking forward to it, but Battle Network was pretty long-winded. It's definitely an old-school RPGer's wet dream, but I just wasn't in the mood for it when I tried it. I would like to give it another chance later down the road, though.

Star Force looks interesting, but I'm not terribly excited for it. I'm more looking forward to Rune Factory...but Worms OW2 is where it's at!

zoharmodifier

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've read some other people's opinion of this game and a lot of them have said it's not as good as the EXE / Battle Network series. I've played a bit of the JP version, and from what little I played, I can't say I got too into it. (But maybe it was because I didn't understand anything.) Hope the English release proves my initial reactions wrong!

I'm getting Pegasus--air shoes ftw!

pristinemog

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm interested. I beat 1-4, got halfway through 5 (didn't like the liberation mission system) and about halfway through 6 (just passing time while my room's flooring was being done since I couldn't play my consoles). I even beat that Battle Chip Challenge crap or whatever it was called.

I'll be getting Pegasus version just because blue is my favorite color.

Edit: I also PRAY that this translation isn't as bad as some of the later MMBN games.

Nitrius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So has anyone gotten their hands on the game yet?
I don't live in US so i'am not sure if its morning over there now or whatever, but the game are coming to you today right?

fightabunny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once it does come out though, i'm gonna whoop my brother, and then kill you all online >=D

Actually, there won't be online battles. The Wi-Fi feature will only be used for the brother band. Correct me if I got my info wrong, because I would also love to see Wi-Fi battles.

Naw, no wi-fi battles.

I don't even know how they're going to do local battles either though. The battle system is different I believe and you can't move off the back row, so battles would be kinda tough.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative