Misc Megaman Star force 3 Teams and brotherband

vietknightx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone wanna make a team with me im not at the point where i can make one yet but ill join a team later also lets decide on the team name now also anyone wanna make a brotherband pact with me? My Friend code is 498428229571

StativeGoaL

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just began to play...but sure
smile.gif
(My friend code is 223550387975)

DJPlace

the hater of something i can't recall.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how was it broken... in SF2? (even through i never played it as much.) hopefully i can my FC soon once i get better wi-fi. thanks for the answer BTW.

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Broken was the auto tribe king ability. FC in my sig I'll post it here a sec.

FC: 266500164985

If you wanna brotherband pm me.

ATM apparently WFC is crap and won't let me brotherband with Akiyo. Apparently the screen for choosing single/triple rounds runs at like 4 fps

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
Heres my FC:4382-9907-8699. This is my first time playing Megaman because I thought it looked boring since the first release. I guess I was wrong
closedeyes.gif
the game is addicting and shouldn't had judged it like TWEWY. BTW, I'm at the part where your in the beach (Aloaha I think). Am I behind?

One more thing, would I need to play the past MegaMan guys to understand the game more cause I'm a bit confused how he saved Earth twice now :S?

Oh and how does the WiFi thing for this work? Theres like Battle Mates and Brother Band. Can someone give me a brief description of this????

Thanks.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAymJW63PLk