weegee57

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys,

Dunno if anyone has found this cheat but... i will tell u it right here, right now.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Ok so get 2 versions of it, 1 the of the US version, and one of the japanese version.
2. K so now u must have the US version save!!!! If u don't have the save, then save on ur game so hurry up and do that!
3. Now take ur r4 or any other clones from ur ds, and then connect it to ur computer and take ur save out for the US version to maybe ur desktop?, BEFORE U DO THAT MAKE A BACK UP COPY OF UR SAVE!!! ur back up copy of ur US save could be in a folder or anywhere.

4. K so now Put ur japanese version in ur r4 or clones.
5. Copy this name or the other one:

2901 - Ryuusei no Rockman 3 Black Ace (J)(Caravan).sav

2902 - Ryuusei no Rockman 3 Red Joker (J)(Caravan).sav

6. Make sure u have copied one of them!! and make sure u have the same one, if u have the US black ace one, go and copy the japanese black ace name, same goes for red joker.

7. ok so now that u have copied one of the name, go to ur desktop and rename ur save to:

2902 - Ryuusei no Rockman 3 Red Joker (J)(Caravan).sav
OR
2901 - Ryuusei no Rockman 3 Black Ace (J)(Caravan).sav

8. After u have renamed ur save, put in ur save back to ur r4 or clone. So now u have the US save converted to the JAPAN save. But ur US megaman folder and all that will be blank.... EXCEPT THE MAIN MENU!! MUAHAHA!
tongue.gif
a anywys so now take out ur r4 or clone out of ur computer and play the japanese game. See if ur save is there. IF it is then good, anyways go and save ur game. Then do all those rezon card stuff and all the things u can't do on the US version.

Personally i did all of the japanese options, like rezon cards, noise cards, etc...
Yes yes yes, i know its hard to read. But anyways if u wanna do the noise cards, go to mega section, touch the big box on the right. For rezon, go to ur brothers, center portrait, touch the bottom box, not the arrow on the bottom right, the bottom box, OK so now go and press the 3rd selection, which is rezon.

9. OK after all those hard rezon,noise editing to ur megaman, go and finally save again. Then turn off the power.
10. Finally connect ur r4 or clones to ur computer again, take the save to ur desktop or keep it in ur ROMS folder.
11. Then rename ur save back to the US one. :

3928 - Mega Man Star Force 3 Red Joker (U)(Xenophobia).sav
OR
3929 - Mega Man Star Force 3 Black Ace (U)(Xenophobia).sav

12. Then disconnect the r4 or clone from ur computer and then..... PLAY UR GAME!!! IT HAS BEEN MODIFIDED!!!

Thx for reading my awesome finding... I think
yaynds.gif

If u have any problems please post back. Also tell me if it works for u, cuz it definitly works for me!
rolleyes.gif

grog.gif
Cheers!!!
grog.gif

hoist20032002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kinda hard to use AR Codes on a DSi unless theres a newer version of the AR but unfortunately I have the crappy cheat engine of the SuperCard Onei DSi :|

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi