Gaming Megaman Star Force 3 Black Ace & Red Joker general discussion

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You can fight Rogue ZZ by getting the 5 Gold Stars, and putting in a secret combination on the Title screen.
You can also change the title screen apperance and unlock the sigma bosses.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/code/946070.html

.Darky said:
Have you guys tried playing online with the undub game?

Seems I can only battle against brothers and battle mates. And yes, I've tried disabling NKG and Satellite Server Brothers.

What could possibly be wrong?
sleep.gif

I've been trying too to absolutely no success.
Maybe the undub causes extreme desync?

Or maybe my Acekard 2i is just not up to the job? When I tried emulating SF3 I noticed that maps and battles loaded much faster...

aimansss95

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw i got a problem ( i think)
from what i read you can unlock ssv by pressing y n touching your brother slot
but ive been doing that and nothing happen!
i'm a burai btw

DemonicChocobo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Asides from Rogue, there is also a special version of the final boss, a special version of Acid Ace, and/or Dread Joker, and there is one new boss in the postgame as well as a returning boss that you don't face until postgame.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RupeeClock said:
You can fight Rogue ZZ by getting the 5 Gold Stars, and putting in a secret combination on the Title screen.
You can also change the title screen apperance and unlock the sigma bosses.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/code/946070.html

I've tried that, it does not work. I just used the Boss Encounter cheat so I can fight him. Thanks anyway.

g4m3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i need help im up 2 the bit were a wizard robot thing asks 4 a canon card but he just dusnt take it i have loads but alll he says is "...sheesh,come back again when you actually have something!" ye found out wat i did rong i needed 2 put have i as a extra cus i was using it

ShadowSol

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah i got the rogue noise and deleted my out of the game brothers (as in not story brothers)
And also what are omega peices.
put in spoiler i suggest maybe.

DemonicChocobo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Omega Pieces are drops you get from defeating Omega bosses. You can get one Omega Piece per boss. Omega Bosses are like regular random boss encounters, but they're much rarer.

At random times, when you enter the Wave Road, you'll notice the music is much different, much more ominous. The next WARNING battle you encounter will be an Omega Boss.

If you do hear the music and you want to fight the Omega Boss, DO NOT LEAVE THE WAVE ROAD and DO NOT TURN OFF THE GAME EVEN IF YOU SAVE. You will lose the opportunity.

Sanderino

I guess you only know what you got 'till it's gone
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
DemonicChocobo said:
Omega Pieces are drops you get from defeating Omega bosses. You can get one Omega Piece per boss. Omega Bosses are like regular random boss encounters, but they're much rarer.

At random times, when you enter the Wave Road, you'll notice the music is much different, much more ominous. The next WARNING battle you encounter will be an Omega Boss.

If you do hear the music and you want to fight the Omega Boss, DO NOT LEAVE THE WAVE ROAD and DO NOT TURN OFF THE GAME EVEN IF YOU SAVE. You will lose the opportunity.

Thanks for the info, and do you always get an Omega Piece?

DemonicChocobo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sanderino said:
DemonicChocobo said:

Thanks for the info, and do you always get an Omega Piece?
Yeah, it's not like a regular card drop. After the battle is over and you return to the overworld, you'll see a message saying "Omega Piece Acquired." and you can find it inside your Key Items list. You can only get one from each boss, though.

So let's say you beat Taurus Fire Omega and get an Omega Piece. Then you find him again. If you beat him again you will not get another Omega Piece. Also, I forgot to mention that the bosses will only appear in certain Wave Roads but I don't know the locations.(I've only got one Omega Piece anyway, you need all EIGHT to open a freaking door in the postgame area.)

DOLwm

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.dolwm.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Senegal
I've been playing, ALMOST TO THE END (Kinda bored when i've just entered the meteor.

Trying to get Rogue Noise. Is there a certain place which has HIGHER chance of fighting WARNING BATTLES?

Sanderino

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
DOLwm said:
I've been playing, ALMOST TO THE END (Kinda bored when i've just entered the meteor.

Trying to get Rogue Noise. Is there a certain place which has HIGHER chance of fighting WARNING BATTLES?

Have no real life bro's and almost only use swords in the warning battle.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sanderino said:
DOLwm said:

Have no real life bors and almost only use swords.
Noise changes are totally random, they're not influenced like style changes in battle network 2/3

Sanderino

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
RupeeClock said:
Sanderino said:
DOLwm said:

Have no real life bors and almost only use swords.
Noise changes are totally random, they're not influenced like style changes in battle network 2/3

True, except the Bly noise. If you mostly use sword cards in the warning battle, you are definetely going to get him. Try it out if you want..

ruepel15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hi anyone wants to make with me a brother bond im a wolf here is my fc pls send me a pm if you want than we can exchange our fc´s:)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @ZeroT21, not yet