Gaming Megaman battle network

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I first played 2 on my cousins GBA. Shortly after I returned to emulation of the GBA (I played it when it first kicked off but lacked a killer machine so returned to megadrive and PS1), got a flash cart, got a GBA.

I once read a review of one of the later games in the series (might have been 5 as it was in Europe) on gamecentral (I really hate to link wikipedia but unlike a cursory search of the teletex website it actually seems to be organised a bit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GameCentral#External_links ) where despite their usual lack of fondness for numerical scores they said
8/10 or something taking 1 for every game in the series you played. I agree on that one for the most part.

DS: played the 5th one after I replaced the sound with the Japanese version. Enjoyable but the same played it before happened (also I really do not like the ending one game as a god* and coming back pretty much as the worst person out there).

Played the 3d versions: I enjoyed it, yeah it got to the point where I was holding myself back but once I did I enjoyed it.

*in my experience only one game made this passable and even then that was not exactly sequel based: Dungeons and Dragons: Heroes where you are resurrected at the start of the game and parts of your weapons are "dispersed" among the lands.
Failing that I attribute it to one of those gaming laws like infinite shield space, dead body collector, ever advancing towns..... where all the enemies decided if 30 hours was all they needed to improve their skills they would go for it.
Assassin's creed and Metroid do not count as far as I am concerned although losing advanced swordfighting was a bit odd.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I beat every battle network, even starforce thaught starforce ruined the series
sleep.gif
V

i didn't like the new looks of the fighting system and the story and drawing of the character sucked as well ... sadly the Rockman.exe anime finaly stopped as well for that shitty starforce
sleep.gif
V

Harpuia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it gets old. It's called innovation.. and in this case it didn't go that well. There are still plenty of people who like the series, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol