Megadimension Neptunia VII rated for release on Switch

77B273D9-39D4-4570-8415-31804180FB57.jpeg

When it comes to leaks, sometimes the industry does it best itself. Yet another game has been rated for release on the Nintendo Switch via the Korean Ratings Board, prior to any official reveal. This time, the Switch port in question is Megadimension Neptunia VII, which originally released for the PlayStation 4 back in 2016. This would mark the second Neptunia game for the platform, following Super Neptunia RPG.

:arrow: Source

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What in the name of anime and the games industry are all of these games about at this point? Because I know the first 1 or 2 of these was based on the console wars, and that it was kind of the Valkyrie Profile of the PS3 in terms of physical copies, but now it feels like there's as many of these games as there are Touhou girls! XD There can't be that much about just the console wars...

...right?

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What in the name of anime and the games industry are all of these games about at this point? Because I know the first 1 or 2 of these was based on the console wars, and that it was kind of the Valkyrie Profile of the PS3 in terms of physical copies, but now it feels like there's as many of these games as there are Touhou girls! XD There can't be that much about just the console wars...

...right?
I never got around to finishing the third game but the first is about the console wars, and the second is about video game piracy becoming more popular with younger audiences lol. There's actually only four games to the main series, but there are a good few spin offs now of varying quality.

Reactions: Silent_Gunner
D

Deleted User

Haaaa, the Nintendo Switch, our Port-o'bello Belle.

My 200th post :grog:, yaaay !
I guess I am addicted to GBATemp now.

I can't help it, I like following your discussions, fellow players.^_^

Last edited by ,
Reactions: paperycandy

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
As an RPG, is it any good?
Or the points of purchase of these things are the big boobed anime girls, only?

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As an RPG, is it any good?
Or the points of purchase of these things are the big boobed anime girls, only?
The original games had some great humour to them. They know their audience and take every chance to mock them lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Push it :creep: