Megadimension Neptunia VII is ariving this Summer on Steam!

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by GamerzHell9137, May 5, 2016.

1. GamerzHell9137
    OP

GamerzHell9137 GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 1, 2011
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Neptunia-VII-West-Early-2016.jpg
    It seems its officially announced that Megadimension Neptunia VII is finally coming to Steam (Months after it was leaked by ESRB)
    The big two differences btw PS4 and PC versions are Dual Voices(English and Japanese) and you're gonna be able to run the game at 60 FPS
    All of the previous DLCs released on PS4 will be directly available via bundles on Steam when the game launches.

Source: Siliconera

Chary likes this.
  2. TotalInsanity4

TotalInsanity4 GBAtemp Supreme Overlord

Dec 1, 2014
    United States
    Under a rock
    This game looks like garbage that tried really desperately to appeal to some weird demographic of people who want to play a Final Fantasy style RPG while also playing a not-quite-hentai visual novel

Like I'm actually seriously scratching my head at who this is geared for. Everything about it plot wise (at a glance) is cheesy enough that really only a preteen would want to play it, but everything visually about it is so oversexualized that only 18+ should be playing it without fear of their parents walking in on them

3. DarkShinigami

DarkShinigami #1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI

Sep 12, 2009
    United States
    Soul Society
    its a parody of the gaming industry it appeals to the fans of moeblob gamers. me personally i love the series to death. but to each their own. and it plays as its own it was not trying to mimmick anything.

and on the topic OF COURSE the week i buy it its announced for pc oh well. im more of a console gamer unless its indie.

TotalInsanity4 likes this.