MEGA POLL - DS screen brightness

What is your most commonly used LCD screen brightness?

• DS Lite - 4 (brightest)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DS Lite - 3 (second-brightest)

• DS Lite - 2 (standard)

• DS Lite - 1 (dim)

• DS "phat" - On

• DS "phat" - Off

• Total voters

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
OP
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
This poll only applies to DSs without hardware modification and their owners. If you don't have a DS you shouldn't really be here, and if your DS's screen brightness is modded or you use a laptop touch screens mod or something, post it!

Only 3 questions to a poll. I would have added "least liked/admired" but I'm going to guess the majority would be original model DS with it off.

The three questions seem similar, and for many people it'll be the same answer for all three. But I'm curious about the deviations. I myself usually use my DS lite on 2 to save battery life, but 4 is blindingly beautiful.

And thanks Gaisuto for abortion poll deletion.

e: For the poll, I have numbered the brightness arbitrarily. The DS hardware (and some flashcarts) measure them 0 through 3, not 1 through 4. I figured it would be easier for most people, hope no one's thrown off.

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Most common: dim, most favorite: brightest, using now: dim (although I haven't played my DS Lite in a while. PSP FTW!!! I ain't going back either.)

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
All of them? xD It varies with each game and whether or not I'm playing on the go or have the AC adapter handy. Also this is why I include a Backlight Code for all the games in the cheat database that I took over for Rayder. They come in really handy to change the DS Brightness in real time, in any game without turning off or restarting the DS.

At any rate, most of the time I have my DS set to its brightest level. Games just look a bit better at the highest backlight level to me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"