Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection has been leaked in Hong Kong's Playstation Store.

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If you been following Capcom's Street Fighter V game recently, you might have heard that DLC leaked on Steam days before the official announcement. Seems like Capcom has more leaks, this time for Mega Man fans. Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection has been spotted in the Hong Kong PlayStation Store with a game trailer included.

Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection, will include all four Game Boy Advance games and the two Nintendo DS games which was developed by Inti Creates. The game will include common features found in game compilations such as a gallery of music, artwork and such. Gameplay additions include optional screen filters to smooth pixels, changeable screen layouts for the DS games along with emulated touch screen. To help out new or inexperienced players, casual mode has been added if you just want to enjoy the story at your leisure, with the addition of save assist to leave checkpoints at any time. Lastly, a new game mode called Z Chaser in which you to race another player and compete for best time on the online leaderboards.

No exact date has been announced yet officially, but the trailer includes January 2020 release window. The PlayStation Store page is set for January 1, 2020 which is most likely a placeholder.

:arrow: HK PlayStation Store page
:arrow: SOURCE

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,

garyopa

Admin @ MaxConsole
Trophies
Website
www.O-P-A.biz
XP
Country
Canada
WOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll die if those made their way to Switch!!! Love those games!!

it is officially listed for Switch also:

Ready your Z-Saber and prepare to megamerge as old friends and new heroes from the Mega Man universe unite in Mega Man™ Zero/ZX Legacy Collection. All four Mega Man Zero games, Mega Man ZX, and Mega Man ZX Advent are being offered together for the first time on the Xbox One family of devices including Xbox One X, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Nintendo Switch™ system, and Steam. The collection will be available at MSRP $29.99 on January 21, 2020 both digitally and at North American retail locations for consoles. PC players will be able to purchase the digital edition on Steam.

Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection brings the Zero and ZX series’ challenging boss battles, fast-paced platforming, and precise combat from hand-held to full-sized screens for the first time. Nostalgic players can choose to play using the original sprite art, or they can bash some bots using the new optional HD-smoothing filters. New players looking to cut a path through the Zero and ZX series’ stories can also use the optional Casual Scenario mode to reduce each game’s difficulty, and Save-Assist system to create save points mid-mission for a more approachable narrative experience.

Players can also take a break from the action, and dive into the in-game gallery featuring over 600 pieces of original production art from each series, while listening to the music player’s complete selection of both original compositions and new arrangements. Fans of the series looking for a challenge will also be able to test their “Biometal” against the all new Z Chaser challenge mode. More details on Z Chaser mode will be revealed at a later time.

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

I posted the news from the official PR email I got from Capcom on August 27,2019, so not much of a leak. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    also scary
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Chasers and homophobia.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They're very common on social media.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ik about the phobias Im used to it but what's a chaser
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Whoever you disclose your gender identity to, keep it private between your friends.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    irl or online
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Always is online.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Pretty much.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    eh I don't keep it private, not much happens except idiots on TikTok making a fool of themselves
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    im still curious as to what a chaser is tho
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, A chaser is someone who uses (mostly trans) individuals to their advantage, stuff that they are uncomfortable about.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    thats weird
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    blahaj will keep me safe
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    damn I forget my school blocks every video
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Right, yeah.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    dune 2 popcorn bucket
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Many schools use some form of firewall or protection, to prevent certain types of content from being viewable.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, And that haha
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school blocks stuff but allows some stuff, its annoying, they legit can see our screens if they want
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Nah. That popcorns got sand in it :(
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There was a time where we were able to bypass the school's network using a VPN that wasn't blocked on the radar. Can't exactly remember the name, but I was able to watch YouTube.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I used to go on proxy sites but I'm too lazy and it isn't worth it
    +1
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: I used to go on proxy sites but I'm too lazy and it isn't worth it +1